Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusional 4chan retard thinks eye structure doesn't exist, all lighting and "taking care of your skin"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
@ReturnOfSaddam @ionlycopenow

4chan has been a joke for years, it's infiltrated by low tier normies who are probably the worst of the worst in everything, they're always the most delusional but their below average iq prevents them from accepting any objective reality of their situation. They just bury their head in the sand basically

Fuck normiechan

4chan has been a joke for years, it's infiltrated by low tier normies who are probably the worst of the worst in everything, they're always the most delusional but their below average iq prevents them from accepting any objective reality of their situation. They just bury their head in the sand basically
i dont even know anymore. this just hurts. bro, 4chan fucking raised me. This is like watching the slow rape of your own parents unfolding for years and years

They're 100% dunning kruger mode. They think they got everything figured out when they know nothing. And yeah it's pretty much the reddit low tier normie/failed normie crowd as well as the occasional chadlite there

eye shape and structure is more imporatant than eye color

Yes. Once you have the right shape then eye color is just the cherry on top. Women who say i like X color never mean bug eyes with that color

Yes. Once you have the right shape then eye color is just the cherry on top. Women who say i like X color never mean bug eyes with that color
They always mean that
This goes in general with everything, including race.
They're 100% dunning kruger mode. They think they got everything figured out when they know nothing. And yeah it's pretty much the reddit low tier normie/failed normie crowd as well as the occasional chadlite there
It used to be a blackpilled haven, everyone knew they were ugly losers back in the day and just joked about everything

Now low tier normies are flooding it they are always crying about how le inkwells are wrong, they haven't had sex ever but they're aren't le incels blah blah blah. It's fucking pathetic

Last edited:
They always mean that

Yeah bones are everything. Chads from all races look far more alike than normal men of different races. It's like chads are their own race and different races of chads are just slight variants with various levels of exoticism

Yeah bones are everything. Chads from all races look far more alike than normal men of different races. It's like chads are their own race and different races of chads are just slight variants with various levels of exoticism
The real three races are: Chad, normie, and subhuman

They always mean that

It used to be a blackpilled haven, everyone knew they were ugly losers back in the day and just joked about everything

Now low tier normies are flooding it they are always crying about how le inkwells are wrong, they haven't had sex ever but they're aren't le incels blah blah blah. It's fucking pathetic
like some oldfag here said a while back, 4chan used to be intelligent people pretending to be retarded for fun. Not its retarded people pretending to be intelligent.

whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

How the fuck don't matter? Its half of your face. My left eye is more slanted than right and its make me look like a mutant.

IMG 20200923 164328

Just have good lighting bro!

What happened to 4chan is proof that gatekeeping is necessary

i dont even know anymore. this just hurts. bro, 4chan fucking raised me. This is like watching the slow rape of your own parents unfolding for years and years

What happened to 4chan is proof that gatekeeping is necessary
One of the few boards who has held up okayish is /a/ and they gatekeep hard. Though even they have fallen from grace over time since the mods over there are getting more and more normalfaggy

One of the few boards who has held up okayish is /a/ and they gatekeep hard. Though even they have fallen from grace over time since the mods over there are getting more and more normalfaggy
I think in general the more niche boards for specific interests remained okay. /a/, /g/, /k/, /o/, etc. have remained fine. The more general ones like /b/, /pol/, and /r9k/ are complete garbage and not even usable now though.

why do you bring us typical reddit posts, we all know how redditors think

actually...

it's all so tiresome :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

4chan is full of fuck normies jfl

What did you think? 4chan has been raided by bluepillers from reddit, hordes of them, years ago. They were proven to be paid groups of shills.
Yeah i remember shareblue and the other groups literally paid to shill there
why do you bring us typical reddit posts, we all know how redditors think

actually...

it's all so tiresome :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
:feelscry:
I think in general the more niche boards for specific interests remained okay. /a/, /g/, /k/, /o/, etc. have remained fine. The more general ones like /b/, /pol/, and /r9k/ are complete garbage and not even usable now though.
Yes because the niche boards are the ones with the strongest culture and thus the ones more likely to gatekeep, or just in general the ones who have more of a reason to gatekeep

/fit/ and /v/ for instance were always more mainstream and more similar to other sites like bb.com, gamefaqs and whatever subplebbit there are on those subjects

/r9k/ was a board centered around talking about yourself and your feels so obviously the attention whores, the foids, the trannies and the fakecels overran that place
/b/ was le cool edgy place, /pol/ got watered down starting from the 2016 election

Last edited:
He may be ill-informed but people like you, OP, are equally stupid. You realize those guys on the left are ALL SQUINTING, right? NONE of them naturally look that way. They're frauding too, but at least the subhumans on the right aren't frauding. Jfl.

He may be ill-informed but people like you, OP, are equally stupid. You realize those guys on the left are ALL SQUINTING, right? NONE of them naturally look that way. They're frauding too, but at least the subhumans on the right aren't frauding. Jfl.
I never claimed that they weren't, of course models will use every trick in the book for a photoshoot. The point is eye structure exists. You can't just work at it and improve subhuman eyes. Also I wasn't the one who made that thread if that's what you implied

major cope although the guys on the left are all squinting

How can anybody believe the difference between the left and right is "taking care of yourself"? Lmfao.

post anything blackpill related on fit and you get told to go back to r9k or some other stupid statement saying it's false.
Yes I see this happen all the time. All they do is call anyone who says anything remotely blackpilled an incel
How can anybody believe the difference between the left and right is "taking care of yourself"? Lmfao.
It's an entire board filled with delusional self improovers mixed with roiders. Those same people think nofap grants you superpowers

I never claimed that they weren't, of course models will use every trick in the book for a photoshoot. The point is eye structure exists. You can't just work at it and improve subhuman eyes. Also I wasn't the one who made that thread if that's what you implied
I meant the thread on here. I know you and most people here subscribe here to that hunter eyes meme. Sure, hooded eyes are attractive but that's with some upper eyelid exposure, it looks autistic when it's barely visible. Anyway, point is that even the models are frauding so to think they're superior when they aren't showing their real eyes is pretty lame.

Eye area completely destroys my looks.

4cuck is a hollow shell of its former self

Fuck 4chan that site is complete cancer now

I wish what this moron is saying was true, then i'd be able to fix my garbage eye area.

I meant the thread on here. I know you and most people here subscribe here to that hunter eyes meme. Sure, hooded eyes are attractive but that's with some upper eyelid exposure, it looks autistic when it's barely visible. Anyway, point is that even the models are frauding so to think they're superior when they aren't showing their real eyes is pretty lame.
Tbh i think the eyes on the left look overkill, natural real hunter eyes (hooded eyes like you say) are better looking. I'm not too deep into lookism either
Fuck 4chan that site is complete cancer now

I wish what this moron is saying was true, then i'd be able to fix my garbage eye area.
That's the thing. We wish they were right and yet they believe we're lazy losers trying to drag everyone down

Last edited:
Eyes are important but imo they doesn't show any advantage in reactions. I don't have great eye area but I'm not a reaction or reflexcel

this has nothing to do with iq.this is just pure pride.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back