Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Democrats are about to win Georgia; Women are about to control the US

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Everything is fucked

Post-birth abortions, birth control and menstrual products funded by taxpayers are just around the corner

Brb being put on the sex offender registry because Im an adult male virgin

Republicans are just as cucked

Republicans are just as cucked

At least they dont simp for fucking women

Fucking democrats letting them have their cake and eat it too

Id rather let corpos fuck everyone than see women happy

"Inceldom discussion"

Take your 3rd world country crap to the lounge

"Inceldom discussion"

Take your 3rd world country crap to the lounge
Lmao, finally acknowledging US is 3rd world thanks to the foids governing it.

Women already won the war. It's over. But the good thing is that we will be more to be outcasted by them and be frustrated and angry. Maybe the women of our generation will make it, but there is bound to be a backlash one day.

Women already won the war. It's over. But the good thing is that we will be more to be outcasted by them and be frustrated and angry. Maybe the women of our generation will make it, but there is bound to be a backlash one day.

The klan has to pull through. This would be their first loss in 150 years

Wasn't one of the republicans running a literal gold digging whore who sucked some old dude dick to get everything she has?

The klan has to pull through. This would be their first loss in 150 years
You must remember that after the civil war, the the radical republicans sent us troops to the south and forced the southerners to pass the 14th amendment(giving blacks citizenship) and the 15th amendment(giving blacks the right to vote,

At the time, blacks were a majority in a few southerrn states and close to equal in others.
The unionists kept US troops in the south and durring rreconstruction the blacks started getting elected to the house of represenatives and there was even the first a black senator(from mississippi),Hiram Rhodes Revels.

But after Us troops left the south in like 1874, the whites,kkk and especially military wing of the democratic party, were able to organize and take back power and so by 1900
there wasn't a single southern black elected to congress. Whites were able to do this despite being outnumbered in some states, and equal to blacks in otherrs.

Whites would later become a majority int he south after blacks migrated up norh in the 1910s and 1920s

but soon will be a minority once again

I'm glad I don't live in that shithole

Cuckservatives are battling outright soys for control.

As if they don't already

at this point i'm just looking forward to the imminent collapse. bring it on already

They chose a white foid to run against a dindu, they get what they deserve

Socialized looksmax next!

Its a good thing that the democrats are gonna takeover the senate because I don't give a rats ass about this country to begin with rofl. I just want my 2000$ stimulus check and possibly UBI. Which is exactly whats gonna happen soon after this Georgia runoff.

I gotta leave here as soon as I save enough. Either that or I'm gonna snap. WMAF couples are only gonna be more numerous. You can't expect White America to care about us when they don't even care about themselves.

I'm thinking to a cabin in the woods with a rifle, high caliber revolver, ammo, and bear spray. Gonna learn basic carpentry and farming. I'm gonna go rot out in the middle of nowhere in Alaska. Not staying in this shithole.

Last edited:
Everything is fucked

Post-birth abortions, birth control and menstrual products funded by taxpayers are just around the corner

Brb being put on the sex offender registry because Im an adult male virgin
Eastern Europe baby :feelsYall: i salute you.

Politics is cope. Its basically right wing neoliberal party A vs slightly less right wing neoliberal party B.

I actually regret wasting my time observing this stuff. JFL at people saying they wanna vote conservatives.

What exactly have they conserved after all these year? Israel? The right for Billionaires to pay little tax?

Previous generations ruined our lives

over for burgercels

Politics is cope. Its basically right wing neoliberal party A vs slightly less right wing neoliberal party B.
The only thing to get out of it is watching both sides hit and scream at each other pathetically at the end of the day. No point to watch anything they do for anything else.

I'd actually love to see a Civil War happen. Just to watch normies suffer. :feelsohh: Nothing would please me more.

Women will never control anything: they have no plans nor ideas of their own. They will just do what the juice tells them.

So basically nothing has changed

Fascism is the way.

USA should be nuked. It's the worst cesspool of all the degeneracy. UK and CUCKnada are close 2nd and 3rd.