Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talk about drafting women in the US

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
We should have passed on laws before this, women are going to use the fertility trap to get out of this but that doesn't mean we can't make them face equal consequences. Legal consequences for getting pregnant under 18 or before military service is done. Dishonorable discharge and separation of the mother and child after birth and send the child to an adoption center. Pregnancy tests should only go through with the doctor from now on so they are on record. That or mandatory abortions/sterilization. They need to learn not to use children as an easy way out for everything. Extremely based but we need to address birth as a concern to be fraudulent.
Screenshot 20240415 161849 688

Every male in the USA receives this letter when they turn 18 and gains the understanding that his body is property of the state if need be, under pain of fine and imprisonment. Females shouldn't be excepted in their quest for equality.

Every male in the USA receives this letter when they turn 18 and gains the understanding that his body is property of the state if need be, under pain of fine and imprisonment. Females shouldn't be excepted in their quest for equality.
Foids just want equality, I am still pissed even though I am exempt from their Jewish draft

"Talk about drafting women in the US"
Excuse me its spelled foids not "women" btw

It's two world wars too late.

It's two world wars too late.
Nah we can fix things get women to be the front lines of war and get men to remain in politics so we can purposely start shit and show them how it feels to be treated as disposable

Foids just want equality, I am still pissed even though I am exempt from their Jewish draft
Shut the fuck up racist piece of shit right wing bigot

Equal rights, equal fights.