Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Denying HGH Is A Crime

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
That's what my parents did. That's what most of your parents did. They created a manlet incel. They denied to give us HGH. They cursed us as a manlet. Being manlet is the worst thing that can happen to a man. Foids see manlets as a disable man, a child. This is a crime. We should've taken HGH, at least we could've grown taller.

That's what my parents did. That's what most of your parents did. They created a manlet incel. They denied to give us HGH. They cursed us as a manlet. Being manlet is the worst thing that can happen to a man. Foids see manlets as a disable man, a child. This is a crime. We should've taken HGH, at least we could've grown taller.
Is it legal for a doctor to give hgh to a child? How would you know he’ll be a manlet when it’s still a child

Is it legal for a doctor to give hgh to a child? How would you know he’ll be a manlet when it’s still a child
Go to endocrinology. They X-ray your hand bones to predict your future height.

when i was 9 my pediatrician and my mom talked about giving me HGH, they eventually decided not to

other than my conception, this was the day that sealed my fate

I made a post about it

Human Growth Hormone Chaim.

Looks like nowadays almost all the kids get HGH and steroids. Average height for young men is now 6ft in Germany.

Last edited: