Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depressing flight channel cope. 1996 airline crash in the atlantic ocean kills all 228 passengers onboard

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
TWA 800 disaster.

Man this channel is depressing as fuck. I'm thinking about my shitty life as I'm laying on my bed and realize that those people onboard had a far shittier and terrifying experience on that flight in those short moments.

All of them knew that they were gonna die within a minute as soon as they realized that there was a catastrophic malfunction.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssPP5j3seMs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd42b45_Gpk

"I was in Ireland when TWA 800 happened and was totally freaked out, as we had just taken off from JFK days before and I was assuming a terrorist attack. Even worse, I later met a man whose daughter had been on the plane as part of the class trip from Montoursville PA. His son saw it on the news and asked his Dad what flight his sister had been on. The Dad didn’t remember and went to check her flight info. One can only imagine how his heart dropped when he saw it - TWA 800."

Its crazy to think that all of the safety protocols that airlines currently take and the improvements that they had to make with regards to safety had a grim history behind it. A grim history involving thousands upon thousands of people losing their lives in terrifying ways. Those people knew that they were gonna crash onto the earth or ocean and become squashed bloody jello.

That was the only way for the airlines to learn from their mistakes and make necessary design/engineering changes with the aircraft with respects to safety.

Have you guys seen the aftermath of plane crashes on land? Maimed body parts everywhere.

Last edited:
Brutal chads, women and normies in flight, even "first class" ones, die horribly, proving to everyone our mortalitty and the final end to all of us, regardless of status, regardless of how much you had sex or how much money you had.

Man... this one is even more depressing. These pilots tried everything to save themselves and the plane due to a cargo fire.

They donned on their oxygen masks but could barely see in their cockpits because of the thick smoke. One pilot couldn't don an oxygen mask in time and passed out.

Even with all of the smoke and his oxygen mask on, the captain tried desperately to fly and steer the plane onto a nearby airport.

He really put on an effort to try to save his life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp-_p1Rc_xw

Last edited:
Brutal chads, women and normies in flight, even "first class" ones, die horribly, proving to everyone our mortalitty and the final end to all of us, regardless of status, regardless of how much you had sex or how much money you had.
Yea I mean I don't care about normies but its still a brutal and terrifying way to go.

Those people had a minute or two of absolute horror as their plane was nose diving at full speed into the ocean.

Its crazy to think that all of the safety protocols that airlines currently take and the improvements that they had to make with regards to safety had a grim history behind it. A grim history involving thousands upon thousands of people losing their lives in terrifying ways. Those people knew that they were gonna crash onto the earth or ocean and become squashed bloody jello.

That was the only way for the airlines to learn from their mistakes and make necessary design/engineering changes with the aircraft with respects to safety.

Have you guys seen the aftermath of plane crashes on land? Maimed body parts everywhere.
Yep, we wouldn't have all the technology and technological improvements today if it weren't for millions of people dying. Wars, disease, accidents, all major driving factors.

Attachments

• 1691890742826.png
    1691890742826.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
Yea I mean I don't care about normies but its still a brutal and terrifying way to go.

Those people had a minute or two of absolute horror as their plane was nose diving at full speed into the ocean.
Are you interested in this type of disaster or disasters in general broadening to space shuttle and ship and submarine disasters?

Are you interested in this type of disaster or disasters in general broadening to space shuttle and ship and submarine disasters?
just airline disasters tbh

this is why i'll never get on a plane

watched most of the flight crash documentary, I was watching it before my flight and during my flight.

at that speed with lack of oxygen you would faint, blackout ,you wont know anything.

Who the fuck cares, you've been suffering for god knows how long and you'll most liekly keep on doing so cuz you're too afraid to rope. These peoples are dead, FUCKING DEAD, the incels who were on that flight better be thankfull.

Most planefags are rich, so I have no sympathies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back