Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Lannister>stark
★★★
How do I cope with being a trucel. I’ve been very sucidal and depressed and I’m only 16 what are some good ways to cope

Postmaxx on .is
Hmmm, I was on that other site before this but they just told me to rope and shit and I had no hope so now I’m here. You guys seem really nice what’s the best posts for good rep?

just rope bro

I coped by posting on the Internet:

1 1

1 2

1 3

1 4

Become a Kratomcel or a drugcel

start calisthenicsmaxxing in your room. emerge unstoppable.

You need to decide how you'll cope

I have trouble feeling happy. I really hate this shit.

16 and depressed? Brutal. I had a lot of energy at that age as I can recall but now I’m a total emotional mess. NPCS can’t see the difference between depression and laziness, maybe I am lazy as well as depressed, who knows? But point is that depression, if serious enough, can make you so drained of energy to the point where you sometimes don’t feel like doing anything because of it, even things you enjoy.

There is sadly no help for depressed males since society doesn’t give a fuck about male suffering so we’re only left to help ourselves which we can’t always do since you can only suppress emotional pain for so long.

Last edited: