Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Describe the disillusionment you felt when you realized your oneitis didn't want you.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
For me the feeling I felt when I realized my oneitis wanted nothing to do with me can best be likened to that scene in Joker when Arthur realizes his relationship with that female (I don't remember her name) was all in his head. All those times I thought she was being nice to me, it was all fake. All those conversations we had, were all for nothing and didn't mean anything to her. My 17 year old self could've never known that watching Joker for the first time in late 2019, he was actually watching his future, years from then. I'm 20 today, and looking back on that movie now makes me wonder if maybe the universe was trying to tell me something.

IMAGINE LETTING A PIECE OF FUCKMEAT LIVE IN YOUR HEAD :feelskek:

Another Joker here then

Just man up and forget about her she doesn't want you, won't fuck you, and is fucking chad.
I'm trying, but she's in my head and I can't expel her from it no matter how hard I try.

IMAGINE LETTING A PIECE OF FUCKMEAT LIVE IN YOUR HEAD :feelskek:

Nah.

No surprise.

1st: I don't really remember, but I think I was a little pissed.
2nd: Pissed.
3rd: Pissed.
4th: Literally cried for 2 days bc I'm a little bitch.
5th: Depression. Nothing else, just a big void inside of me.

I got upset and had envy of all chads I knew fucked her

I say you all the time here. I must know though, why you chose Granola as your pfp. Is it because you're similar to the character or simply like Granola? The reasons I chose Broly as my pfp is because of multiple reasons:
1: We're both socially awkward
2: We both have extreme anger issues.
3: Both prone to losing control and going berserk.
4: Isolated most of our lives.
5: Shitty parents

I say you all the time here. I must know though, why you chose Granola as your pfp. Is it because you're similar to the character or simply like Granola?

Both, of-course. I am very similar to Granolah.

I realized it the first day she sent me the text two years ago. But I haven't given up

Not gonna lie, I wanted to kill myself when I realized I was forever stuck in her orbit. It's been like 5 years, I haven't really had oneitises since then.

Not gonna lie, I wanted to kill myself when I realized I was forever stuck in her orbit. It's been like 5 years, I haven't really had oneitises since then.
She's probably getting dicked by Kakashi now

For me when I was rejected by my first oneitis I was confused why she was so nice to me and such. Then later learned she just wanted another beta orbiter.

i had a oneitis when i was 16. i befriended her and tried for a couple months to get her to be my gf. ultimately it was futile.

when i finally came to the bitter conclusion that it was fucked, i remember how much regret i felt about all the time i wasted. how much rage i felt at my own helplessness and inability to effect outcomes. it was pretty brutal for a while as i tried to reconstruct my identity separate from her but i figured it out.

i never had another oneitis again. i think i actually learned a lot from such an abject experience, that you should never surrender yourself to a foid. they are nothing but dick sucking holes

I'm sorry you had to go through this. It's very irritating to see that whore get so much attention just for being a cunt, while you have to endure the mental barriers that emerged from the amount of verbal/physical abuse you suffered from by your negligent parents. If you wanna discuss/converse with someone don't hesitate to contact me.