Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a good dream

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I had a dream that I was in some kind of new York style city, on about the 10th floor with a great city view at night time. Was in a high class dorm or something and all my old friends from school that I haven't spoken to for 5 or more years they were there. They were doing their thing and I came up and said hello to each and they all welcome me and felt good to see me. And I think the girl I used to have oneitis for was there or something too but I didn't speak to her. Just my old mates from school. We sat and played some board game that was fun and I looked at the view and felt like I made it. Then I went to sleep on the dream in my bed and my friends on the dorm were messing with me but they eventually leave me alone and I slept until 3pm in the dream and it was still night time with glowing city lights. Then I thought I should wake up before my friends go do something so I can go with them

Then I woke up in dream and real life. Looked around and I was alone in my council flat at 3pm on Saturday because I have no friends lol. But thst was a good dream.i needed that dream because last few days I felt like there is 0 future for me anymore

Nice dream Sleepyhead