Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Desensitization Towards Everything?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
A few years ago shit on the news/social media actually affected me, I felt shock/anger after reading about certain topics. These feelings are (except when it comes to extreme cases) extremely foreign/alien to me nowadays, things that enraged me now provide me with amusement, now I laugh at the state of things - mild discomfort is the only thing I feel when I read about the most extreme shit. My anger is superficial at best and after some minor listening to music and/or venting it goes away. Nothing really shocks me on a deep level anymore.
The state of the world (especially the West) is so fucked up that you can only laugh about it and when you don't really belong in a society you have almost no real stake in it, don't get me wrong: Complete apathy is nothing I suggest because even as an incel you are to a certain degree affected by the social/political climate and denying yourself advantages by not making/forming partnerships of convenience is still cucked in my opinion, but how deep you want to get involved in religion/politics/etc. is up to you in the end and I can neither blame you for participating nor for staying completely out of it because it's your decision and only your emotional gratification matters at the end of the day. But for me most of my anger has been replaced with indifference to a certain degree and extreme cynicism. How about you?

I have absolutely nothing inside of me at the moment, nothing but complete emptiness and void. The world has continued to crush me and my spirit like a bug since i was a young kid, i have no more will in me to live or fight.

ignorence is bliss

Yes, I find myself caring less everyday.

I can relate to this , this is the expected progression of a man 'soul that is exposed to much technology and access to fast travelling information.

People are finite and eventually their batteries will wear out.

We are all doomed to live in void devoid of foids .
Worker drones sitting in cubicles surrounded bi schizoids suffering from horrendous hemorrhoids on a daily basis.

i never really get angry at things unless a person really pisses me off, and that's been a while, so i can't relate with that. but yeah ive gradually been becoming more indifferent to many aspects that i used to care more about a few years ago

Nothing shocks me anymore because I'm blackpilled, the world is shit, humanity is shit. If anything shocks you, you're still holding out on bluepill ideals that the world is better than it really is.
Complete apathy is nothing I suggest because even as an incel you are to a certain degree affected by the social/political climate and denying yourself advantages by not making/forming partnerships of convenience is still cucked in my opinion, but how deep you want to get involved in religion/politics/etc. is up to you in the end and I can neither blame you for participating nor for staying completely out of it because it's your decision and only your emotional gratification matters at the end of the day.
I'm personally apathetic (not completely) in regards to everyone else, I don't care about anything else but my interests. It's the only smart logical way to live. I only care about what people can do for me, I do not concern myself with their character.

Individual human life has as much value as you can gain from it.

I can relate to this , this is the expected progression of a man 'soul that is exposed to much technology and access to fast travelling information.

People are finite and eventually their batteries will wear out.

We are all doomed to live in void devoid of foids .
Worker drones sitting in cubicles surrounded bi schizoids suffering from horrendous hemorrhoids on a daily basis.
This. Furthermore, humans were never made for big cities. Humans lived in individualized groups for a long time and nowadays they live in huge cities where noone knows each other and everyone is alienated from his conspecifics. The work you do is alienating: In earlier times you knew what you do and why you do it, you immediately saw the results of your work and knew about your superiors, nowadays you are a minor cog in a giant machine that doesn't even know about your existence.

Global competition also continues to make matters worse: A few years ago you competed with fellow townsfolk and while there would still be people that got less than others there was still the possibility to find a niche. You didn't have to deal with the hecticness or worry about some Asians that could do the same thing as you in a more efficient/less expensive manner or a chad that lived a few hundred kilometers away from your town, people in other regions of the globe were of little/no concern to you and your success. Outsourcing existed on a regional scale at worst.

The problem is that stagnation is against human nature itself, that humans are restless by nature and that they want to expand/grow like all life-forms, Pandora's Box with technology and globalization has been opened and there is little to no hope that things return to more primitive states, because it's almost impossible to live without technology, the creation that made its creator its slave. Humans eat themselves in their strive towards greater things.

The honkpill
This.
I have absolutely nothing inside of me at the moment, nothing but complete emptiness and void. The world has continued to crush me and my spirit like a bug since i was a young kid, i have no more will in me to live or fight.
Feel this.
Nothing shocks me anymore because I'm blackpilled, the world is shit, humanity is shit. If anything shocks you, you're still holding out on bluepill ideals that the world is better than it really is.

I'm personally apathetic (not completely) in regards to everyone else, I don't care about anything else but my interests. It's the only smart logical way to live. I only care about what people can do for me, I do not concern myself with their character.

Individual human life has as much value as you can gain from it.
Completely agree with you on that.

Last edited:
The state of the world (especially the West) is so fucked up that you can only laugh about it and when you don't really belong in a society you have almost no real stake in it, don't get me wrong: Complete apathy is nothing I suggest because even as an incel you are to a certain degree affected by the social/political climate and denying yourself advantages by not making/forming partnerships of convenience is still cucked in my opinion, but how deep you want to get involved in religion/politics/etc. is up to you in the end and I can neither blame you for participating nor for staying completely out of it because it's your decision and only your emotional gratification matters at the end of the day. But for me most of my anger has been replaced with indifference to a certain degree and extreme cynicism. How about you?
1.) I am not affected by any Social or Politcal Climate, as they are all in all, meaningless to those who cannot influence it. Society will still treat me like complete shit, I will still be alone, I will still get mocked, laughed at, and feared by both men and women alike, and we will all die alone at the end of the day.

If anything, Nuclear war and another Holocaust could break out, I still would not give a shit, I just want to die.

2.) I can't even form relationships or what you term "Partnerships of Convienence" due to having ASD, which resulted in me having a slow processing speed and no relationships, whatsoever.
I am pretty sure most of the people on this forum are extremely Apathetic and Cynical.

I can't even form relationships or what you term "Partnerships of Convienence" due to having ASD, which resulted in me having a slow processing speed and no relationships, whatsoever.
I am pretty sure most of the people on this forum are extremely Apathetic and Cynical.
I understand your reasoning. Complete indifference is a completely rational response. With "partnerships of convenience" I didn't mean interpersonal relationships, but rather voting for people with at least partially common goals or more intersections with your own ideas - voting the lesser evil so to speak.

Feminism is leftwing.
Social media that bans you is leftwing.
Inceltears-users are leftwing.
BLM is leftwing.
You getting your subreddit banned on reddit.com was done by leftwingers.
The word Incel being mainstream but the word whore being offensive is done by leftwingers.

No I can get pretty fired up and pissed off at the left and their double standards, so should you.

I understand your reasoning. Complete indifference is a completely rational response. With "partnerships of convenience" I didn't mean interpersonal relationships, but rather voting for people with at least partially common goals or more intersections with your own ideas - voting the lesser evil so to speak.
Voting is nothing more than a cope if you are an Incel/TFLer like me.
No Politician is going to fix these problems, the Same trends have been progressing despite what the dumbass Public, the Society, chooses.
Inflation still rises, People are getting more materialistic, More selfish, more narcissistic, Inequality increases more than ever, Corporations get more monopolistic by the quarter, Inceldom is rising, Incels and disadvantaged people with Autism and other disabilities still GET TREATED LIKE SHIT, and yet you think that if we Vote for this one Politician, this Democrat or Republican, that it will all go away?

Society is a fucking Joke, Voting is a fucking Joke, and Politics is a fucking joke.