Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment deserving torture

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i want to make an irrational normie child that geows and then blames its incapability on everyone to get raised in isolation so normie dont have anyone to blame.

make a foid live in a place alone so she can take accountability, not seek attention by intentionally saying controversial things.

will these irrational sub human animals have proper brain development when raised in right environemnt ? if thy dont i wanna punish them for their subhuman retarded behavior. i wont give up and torture them by modifying the environment so they wont have anyone to blame and get forced to take accountability and do rational thinking.

They will kill themselves man, they are not "equipped" for this venture of bleak solitude.

donetsk-lughansk.gif

They will kill themselves man, they are not "equipped" for this venture of bleak solitude.
true. normies never face the pain of suicidal people or rational civilized thinker men. normie rope news are always for silly retarded and ungrateful-for-life reasons.