Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is maintaining charisma worth it?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
If no one is gonna like how we look or who we are, should we even bother with our hygene? Well heres 2 sides of the arguments.

Yes: Even though you wont get ass, you will get other opertunitys. Jobs for a source of money, a chance to go undercover against certain groups if you chose to be fake cucked to mess with the lives of the priveleged. Easyer sneacking since you wont put off odors. Less likely be dealing with painfull rashes or infections. Probably some other stuff I dont know about.

No: If you have such a bad reputation, that hygiene deosnt matter, anyone living at the same place you do dont care. And its truly all over. You can use the lack of hygene to make more time doing stuff you either need or want to do.

how much charisma points you got?
Fallout 4 - Here's How Many Special Points You Start Out With | Shacknews

I've taken a shower every day for the past 20 years and I'm still here

I’m too hairy to not shower consistently, I’ll feel disgusting.

yes nigga you will get treated even worse with bad hygiene. There's levels to this shit, the more disgusting they find you the worse you will get treated. If you take care of your hygiene and work out, you will still be incel but at least you will have respect. That's how things went for me at least.

I shower compulsively

You don't keep or gain charisma.

Either you have it, either you'll never have it.