Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DESPERATE down bad currycel begs a jew as a last resort for white genocide on a incel forum

Shut you racist white bigot. Communism is the future. @faded

Shut you racist white bigot. Communism is the future. @faded
Based
We will anhillate the white rich elites that oppress us and condemn us to no white vagina

Based
We will anhillate the white rich elites that oppress us and condemn us to no white vagina
BASED. jews are our best allies

r/cuckoldcommunity now they have a specific community? :lul: entire Reddit is a cuckold community

BASED. jews are our best allies
Based, if I had a shit skin and non white army billions of them behind me it would already over for whites and conservatives they would be offering up white girls and begging for mercy

Based, if I had a shit skin and non white army billions of them behind me it would already over for whites and conservatives they would be offering up white girls and begging for mercy
Phull sapport to Isreal saar

Hes actually a very wealthy capitalist.

Hes not a commie.
Shut up. He is making that money to fund anti-white commie institutions

You retarded fag this is what Kikes think about you. Least Slavish Curry tbh

They hate idolators and your Hinduism is a joke for them. All Goyims are slaves for them and you are no different.
Nigger it's a role play joke JFL. Just like Pakistan namber one joke

Also Israel supports us in corporates and geo-politically, so no.