Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Despite more and more single men society and business geared to women and couples..

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I experiencing and witnessing worse treatment whenever we go to the bank restaurant and puplic places It's like soyciety want MGTOWS and Incels to stay home and rot

People think it's a joke, but I really think they'll start using past relationships as refrences in job interviews. To weed out the "mentally unstable" aka ugly rejects

tbh still enough high tier normies, chadlites and chads willing to entertain women and not just pump and dump. Society also refuses to let go of the idea that it's not just a rare few guys that never can find love or sex even though there's more sexless males than ever

If we are to be alone and have anger, I say use it. Snap back at people like the dogs they are. They‘re not interested in us anyway. Be the most savage asshole you can be.

dies irae is inevitable
men who were tortured and denied by society will congregate one last time to correct all the wrongdoings
this is the genetic destiny of the world

People think it's a joke, but I really think they'll start using past relationships as refrences in job interviews. To weed out the "mentally unstable" aka ugly rejects
Society already does this in other areas of life, only informally.

But you're right, I can also imagine this getting official in the future:

I, random Becky #5595 testify that random Chadlite #3871 was my boyfriend for 2 years between 2021 and 2023, he had an amazing personality, so he would be a good workforce for anyone.

Women are getting more power if possible. The number of incels increasing doesn't bother them, they will still treat you like shit.

If we are to be alone and have anger, I say use it. Snap back at people like the dogs they are. They‘re not interested in us anyway. Be the most savage asshole you can be.

They probably will, even though they don't even need to do that shit, they could just reject all the ugly guys and it would have the same end result. But normans, HR foids, cucks, simps, etc. are addicted to cowardly behavior like punching down, it makes them feel big and tough, unnecessarily bullying and flexing on ugly guys who don't have the social capital to fight back in "accepted" ways.