Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Destiny begs his girlfriend to cuck him

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
:soy:: But you could find so many guys on tinder!
:foidSoy:: I don't want to do this there aren't any people I would like to sleep with!
:soy:: I could find them for you
:foidSoy:: Some people scare me off, so much so I was worried for my safety!
:soy:: Babe please!

View: https://youtu.be/nHJgz99FU9s

there's no way that hottie is his gf, she's probably using him just for fame and status and so that she can sell her OF and get simps in her jewstgram

God, I hate this fucking cuck. He needs to die in a car crash that turns into a fireball. He's the poster boy for male emasculation, and globohomo loves this cuck faggot.

Blue Hair, explains everything

Also Flamethrowerfuel

Lol
there's no way that hottie is his gf, she's probably using him just for fame and status and so that she can sell her OF and get simps in her jewstgram
theyre married I think, but they’re also in an open relationship. Take that what you will

Tf is wrong with this guy ?

He has a dyed hair, are you surprised?
Twitch streamers are statusmaxxers nowadays, this is what betabuxxing gets you.

Lol

theyre married I think, but they’re also in an open relationship. Take that what you will

whore with legs wide openfor chadrelationship

"open" """""relationship"""""

Normie drama. :rolleyes::feelsjuice:

Relationships are weird nowadays, threesomes, degeneracy, and whatever. They have been together for a long time, and i feel like she could've dropped him waay sooner if she wanted to. But she did not for god knows why, either way i hope to see a sextape of her soon enough. She's hot asf

is this faggot cuck actually arguing with his wife or do normie socialites find it fun to turn their daily life into shitty soap operas

God, I hate this fucking cuck. He needs to die in a car crash that turns into a fireball. He's the poster boy for male emasculation, and globohomo loves this cuck faggot.
tbfh, negrittors are creaming with this scenario right now, fucking degenerate world

is this faggot cuck actually arguing with his wife or do normie socialites find it fun to turn their daily life into shitty soap operas
In this faggot clown world I wouldn't be surprised if this was all real.

He’s a normie and she’s 10 years younger than him. No choice but to be a cuck otherwise she’d leave

They have an agreement she can fuck other guys, she also has onlyfans, and he's betabux for her. AFBB, case as old as time.

If there is someone who need to be killed in GTA 5 that's this cuck

He should be shot and she should be graped by an incel in gta 5

His hair color is there to remind us of brazilian fortnite youtuber who molested children, so no wonder he's into degenerate stuff.

What’s with the rise of twitch cucks

It is sad how low men have sunk in this society

She's definitely using him for fame and she's not that hot.

She is Fuckable.
I would totally Cuck this moron!

Leafy´s stream was peak Kino.

The Soy is strong with Destiny

JFL Blue hair fag is probably out getting dicked in the ass. There's no way he's fucking a better looking foid than his "girlfriend"

JFL Blue hair fag is probably out getting dicked in the ass. There's no way he's fucking a better looking foid than his "girlfriend"
Under average circumstances in today's dating culture there is effectively a 0% chance that this soy chugger will be with a hole who looks like this.

absolute state of western men. This will be the normal in 10 years. Every libtard man will be in open relationships with blatant cheating