Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy YouTube puts suicide warning on video about foid who killed her husband and then herself

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-

View: https://youtu.be/gbsqL-2NMEs?si=smy25dNQJ6WKpUev

Why do foids get so much sympathy to the point where even if they murder their own family, YouTube puts a suicide warning on a video about it with the “you’re not alone” bullshit.
If a man did the same exact thing, people would carry no sympathy for him (understandably) and say that he deserves to rot in hell. Meanwhile for foids that do this, all that is said is “that poor woman, it’s unfortunate that she didn’t get the help she needed, what a horrible situation” :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Fucking faggots, she is a murderer and I’m glad she is fucking dead. We don’t need a suicide warning on a video like this.

I hate how they put that suicide hotline everywhere. Everyone knows that they just call the police and commit you without your consent.

I hate how they put that suicide hotline everywhere. Everyone knows that they just call the police and commit you without your consent.

and put you on jewpills that would very likely make you a numb zombie
system aint worth it. who tf calls a suicide hotline when theyre about to rope anyway JFL I don't want niggERs interrupting my rope attempt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back