Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Destroy their fragile and fake egos

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
(foids are unrealistic)
Therefore, they have false interpretation of themselves thinking that they all deserve chad no matter how ugly they are in reality.
They do nothing worth to their family, friends, community, group, work, and society as whole and yet they are overvalued so much for just having a hole like a toilet (because they are).
foids are leeches, parasites, filths, and scums that needs to be eradicated and savages that needs to be put out of their misery.
This world is not shaming women for such acts that they have done.
It is fucking insane, no wonder women are showing their true nature as they will not face any consequences.
We have learned the very important lesson, the true nature of women is that they are degenerates and nothing more than a toilet.
So, boyos never stop shaming foids never stop changing our blackpill philosophy.
Never feel sorry for them when you're winning as they will try fucking you over immediately withoout a single moment of hesitation.

Waste Matter Production

High IQ and based. Don't participate in their games if you know you'll never get anything back

This world is not shaming women for such acts that they have done.
It is fucking insane, no wonder women are showing their true nature as they will not face any consequences.
We have learned the very important lesson, the true nature of women is that they are degenerates and nothing more than a toilet.

They won't notice, they'll still be getting attention and validation from chad and her orbiters
I've blanked girls all my life, I doubt they've even noticed. For every blackpilled guy like me there's 10 cucks entering orbit

Kill em all in minecraft