Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Developing feelings of love for a foid is giga cucked

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If you are oneitiscel, just know that while you lay in your bed daydreaming about that foid that you know in school or at work, she isn’t thinking about you. When you daydream about you and her falling in love, starting a new life together, she is throwing herself at chad. She is making love to another guy while you rot in your room mindlesslly scrolling through your phone and binge eating to feel better. When your world comes crashing down, and you run out of hope, she will not be there save you. She won’t catch you when you fall. As you are stuck in a dark, empty, and lonely room, she and her lover are outside enjoying their day together. When you cry alone and wrap yourself with your arms, she and him do not feel bad at all because they have each other.

Stop thinking about her, you are living in a fantasy world, its for your own good.

If you are oneitiscel, just know that while you lay in your bed daydreaming about that foid that you know in school or at work, she isn’t thinking about you. When you daydream about you and her falling in love, starting a new life together, she is throwing herself at chad. She is making love to another guy while you rot in your room mindlesslly scrolling through your phone and binge eating to feel better. When your world comes crashing down, and you run out of hope, she will not be there save you. She won’t catch you when you fall. As you are stuck in a dark, empty, and lonely room, she and her lover are outside enjoying their day together. When you cry alone and wrap yourself with your arms, she and him do not feel bad at all because they have each other.

Stop thinking about her, you are living in a fantasy world, its for your own good.
high IQ

I agree it's giga cucked

It's suifuel :feelsbadman:

Developing love feelings is an NT trait in my opinion. Aspies dont get attached to people.

I have an oneitis :feelscry:.

A foid never falls in love. Love isn't real for the foid most of the time. Love is another word for greed and lust. A foid thinks she feels love but she just feels attachment. She wants to lock a high status man down under her control so she can secure her future and also to calm her passions that's stupidly called love. Foids rarely get the full package in a man (good looks, rich, high status, tall, NT etc.) so the "love" always fades so she can pursue perfection (chad). This means most of the time she isn't satisfied and the normies have to do stupid dances to keep her interest.

The closest thing to love a foid can feel is having the perfect man (chad).
I have a theory foids don't even feel emotions. They're just really good at acting out and appearing to be emotive so they can get what they want. Idk maybe i'm just retarded.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's even possible for Chad to get cheated on these days.

A foid never falls in love. Love isn't real for the foid most of the time. Love is another word for greed and lust. A foid thinks she feels love but she just feels attachment. She wants to lock a high status man down under her control so she can secure her future and also to calm her passions that's stupidly called love. Foids rarely get the full package in a man (good looks, rich, high status, tall, NT etc.) so the "love" always fades so she can pursue perfection (chad). This means most of the time she isn't satisfied and the normies have to do stupid dances to keep her interest.

The closest thing to love a foid can feel is having the perfect man (chad).
I have a theory foids don't even feel emotions. They're just really good at acting out and appearing to be emotive so they can get what they want. Idk maybe i'm just retarded.
Yep that’s the theory that a woman will never truly love a man

Yep that’s the theory that a woman will never truly love a man
The foid does not love the man, the foid loves what the man can provide. When he can't provide whether it be looks, status, money and NT good personality or just a sense of security in general, the foid will hold it against him and attraction goes right out the window. This is known in foidspeak as the "ick".

By design, what is known as love to foids is just purely conditional. Some may bring up the point of foids being with disabled looksminned people but I say they do this to farm sympathy, attention and to increase fame and status so they can flaunt to the world how kind, non judgemental and virtuous they are when really on the inside she is disgusted by the said partner. But obviously that is masked. Disabled looksminned people can't get a pussy wet no matter what anyone says so the foid seeks sex elsewhere without the guy knowing. Sad.

(I went on a spergy tirade but you get the point)