Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Devil controls the "Dice"

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
D

Destroyed lonely

★★★
Devil (Saturn/ Satan/ Demiurge/ The morning star/ Abrahamic God) controls the "Dice" (luck/ probabilities/ the cube of fate/ the black rock)

Sat1
Sat2
Hex
Dice
Ka
Joo
Rock
Eye1
Eye2
Eye3
Eye4
David1
David2
Men1
Men2
All
Six
Ai

This is our fucking God, this is the bane of our existence, every time I rolled a dice he was the one who rigged it mid air

Last edited:
@incelerated @Jud Pottah @Pillow City Pimp

@CopingForBrutality @PLA1092 @Mortis

Maybe would've been more believable if it didn't look so schizophrenic.
All 3 of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are Saturn (demonic ancient God) worship and invented by jews (close servants of Satan)

All 3 of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are Saturn (demonic ancient God) worshippers and invented by jews (close servants of Satan)
Thx God dosent exist neither Satan. Everyone here are worthless Peasants

I agree. Hoiweer you missed one thing. In the game civilization 5 and 6 you have something called a cultural bomb whih expands your borders.

If you have great statues of religious figures it acts the same way.

India is great and big becaus they have many big buddas.

Brazil the same, in rio de janeiro.

Poland has a statue of Jesus that will spreads Poland's borders into Ukraine in the matter of time. The exact time I think is equal to how many years pass in one turn in civ 5 or 6

This world can't even be described as a dice or a even a coin (binary, good vs evil, ugly vs aesthetic etc), there is NO fair odds, the best odds is getting all your money back but not making more. We are forced into this unfair game unlike every other game. As funny as this is going to sound, life is the biggest drug in life.

As I said a few days ago the best thing you will ever achieve on this Earth is the neutral dimension, I don't believe there is true everlasting contentment for ANYONE unless they are truly delusional and living in bliss. By playing the game of life, you have to live in unfair odds where the best net case is neutral. There will be bursts throughout your life which provide you a positive and negative outcome but ultimately the best outcome will converge into a net 0, whilst the unlucky ones (trucels) will live in the net negatives. Throughout life, the cards are always stacked against you. No matter how hard you work or how smart you are, there will always be factors beyond your control that can derail your plans and leave you empty-handed.

Living life is like being addicted to gambling. Logically speaking we should have killed ourselves already, because we know very well that this is a rigged game. But despite the unfairness of it all, we continue to play the game, hoping that maybe, just maybe, we'll get a net positive of it, the small bursts of happiness we do get make us play it more, despite knowing very well that the designers of this game made it rigged and unbeatable at the end. We think luck will be on our side and we'll finally hit the jackpot and even though we never do, we don't kill ourselves because of this addiction. Life is the biggest drug out there.

And the more we play life the worse it becomes, exactly how drugs work, you realise we do gain a bit of net positive because that's how chance operates (play more, higher chances of at least one win). But this small win bites you back harder, what the small wins of life could be are technology progressing and humanity achieving more depths, but these tools are a facade as they make the negativity of the life (drug) even more pronounced. Globalisation and internet etc has made us all aware.

This world can't even be described as a dice or a even a coin (binary, good vs evil, ugly vs aesthetic etc), there is NO fair odds, the best odds is getting all your money back but not making more. We are forced into this unfair game unlike every other game. As funny as this is going to sound, life is the biggest drug in life.

As I said a few days ago the best thing you will ever achieve on this Earth is the neutral dimension, I don't believe there is true everlasting contentment for ANYONE unless they are truly delusional and living in bliss. By playing the game of life, you have to live in unfair odds where the best net case is neutral. There will be bursts throughout your life which provide you a positive and negative outcome but ultimately the best outcome will converge into a net 0, whilst the unlucky ones (trucels) will live in the net negatives. Throughout life, the cards are always stacked against you. No matter how hard you work or how smart you are, there will always be factors beyond your control that can derail your plans and leave you empty-handed.

Living life is like being addicted to gambling. Logically speaking we should have killed ourselves already, because we know very well that this is a rigged game. But despite the unfairness of it all, we continue to play the game, hoping that maybe, just maybe, we'll get a net positive of it, the small bursts of happiness we do get make us play it more, despite knowing very well that the designers of this game made it rigged and unbeatable at the end. We think luck will be on our side and we'll finally hit the jackpot and even though we never do, we don't kill ourselves because of this addiction. Life is the biggest drug out there.

And the more we play life the worse it becomes, exactly how drugs work, you realise we do gain a bit of net positive because that's how chance operates (play more, higher chances of at least one win). But this small win bites you back harder, what the small wins of life could be are technology progressing and humanity achieving more depths, but these tools are a facade as they make the negativity of the life (drug) even more pronounced. Globalisation and internet etc has made us all aware.
You're right life is inherently nothing more than an addiction and there's a limit on how good it can be, I just wish I wasn't a truecel in the depth of hell and had ONE fucking good thing in my life, "neutral" is heaven compared to truecel life:feels:

Schizo ass named mohammad

high IQ and stickied :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Very nice high-IQ schizopost; will read later.

Join FreeMasons nigger

Evil god theory is legit.

According to Einstain,

God don't play dice...

And he's a jew, so he would know

I am the devil and all I have to say about this matter is

muh dik