Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The devil is real

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
It might be my schizophrenia but I fail to NOT sense an actual unified living entity behind all the evil of the world, he is real and he rules this world

He's the king of signs and patterns and synchronicities and fucks with people's head, the great deceiver makes it look like your misery was always the fault of your own free will but he's been fucking with us since the beginning of our lives, he loves when people not believe in his existence because he thrives in the shadows of the human mind causing immense suffering and brutality on earth through controlling us with temptations and evil thoughts, he's a "thought devil" more than anything, bringing him into the light by acknowledging his disgusting existence weakens him

The thing that bothers me the most is why God allows the devil to roam free with no regulations, why does God allow the devil to torture our souls, does he value "free will" and the choice between good and bad that much that he allows the filth to exist to such extreme extent? or has he abandoned us to rot in hell and doesn't care anymore

100 percentage right
Don't fall for the devil's tricks

God is real to but it seems he’s absent to people without power

God is real to but it seems he’s absent to people without power
God seems to not be concerned that much with what happens in the material world, even the Bible says Satan is the king of this world and God allows it, God's values doesn't align with our desires, for example he values "choice" and mental training more than a good easy life that we want, he sees nothing wrong with our suffering

Can confirm, I was the devil and I saw it happen

The thing that bothers me the most is why God allows the devil to roam free with no regulations, why does God allow the devil to torture our souls, does he value "free will" and the choice between good and bad that much that he allows the filth to exist to such extreme extent? or has he abandoned us to rot in hell and doesn't care anymore
Because the source of foids and other filth is not the devil, but the demiurge, who is known as 'God'

He created Eve from the rib of Adam Qadmon, thereby defiling the cosmos

He hates being reminded that he is merely a demiurge, that is why he said, 'You shall have no other gods before me'

The devil is just another name for the true God, the 'God Above God,' whom the demiurge despises

Because the source of foids and other filth is not the devil, but the demiurge, who is known as 'God'

He hates being reminded that he is merely a demiurge, that is why he said, 'You shall have no other gods before me'

The devil is just another name for the true God, the 'God Above God,' whom the demiurge despises
The Gnosticism pill is an extremely heavy accusation to all of our beliefs that existed for thousands of years so it's hard for me to swallow

Last edited:
God is a cocksucker. The devil is just TRYING to exist and not be bullied. Just like us.

the source of foids and other filth is not the devil, but the demiurge, who is known as 'God'

Zeta High IQ

Yeah.

The devil Israel!

Correct. I saw him file me this universe. He and the council are just filthy lazy zelotches.

forsen is the devil