Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Di María is based

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
gettyimages-1373039619.jpg

I wonder how darwinist retards who think looks= overall genetic quality feel about the most incel-looking player in the whole world cup of the most popular sport in the world deciding the final match of it.

Lifefuel for sportsballcels

Cherry picking thread

Cherry picking thread
It would be cherry picking if I was saying that an ugly guy slays with woman and thus anyone here could.

I'm just saying looks =/= overall genetic quality. What makes foids wet =/= what's good.

If you're ugly, you'll never have it good with women in cucked feminist societies IMO. You'll always have to resort to undesirable arrangements.

indeed thatz what i expected when i saw di maria. He has some cel featurez indeed

hes 1.80 tho

I wonder how darwinist retards who think looks= overall genetic quality feel about the most incel-looking player in the whole world cup of the most popular sport in the world deciding the final match of it.
Well Maradona and Messi are short and were and are the best of the best.

Modric too
Tbh, but Modric is significantly better-looking than Di María. Longface is death, a compact midface is pretty much a must to be anywhere within good-looking range both for men and women.

If you believe face >>>>>>>>> He's probably Tier 1 incel

I'm just saying looks =/= overall genetic quality.
Can't you see how most of these players are good looking?
You are cherrypicking 1 player who is ugly, when most of these pro athletes are good looking.
Looks go along with overall genetic quality almost all the time.
Exceptions only prove the rule.

Can't you see how most of these players are good looking?
You are cherrypicking 1 player who is ugly, when most of these pro athletes are good looking.
Looks go along with overall genetic quality almost all the time.
Exceptions only prove the rule.
I honestly don't think so. I think the evidence given to support the thesis that attractive face goes along with overall genetic superiority is insufficient to say the least.

The only thing I'll concede about football is height, yeah, the average height is pretty high nowadays in football.

He isn’t the most incel looking player, he is a low tier normie and I’ve seen plenty of uglier players than him

Also looks is the most important determinant of attractiveness for women only, but different criteria and requirements apply to men

As a MAN, when you reach a certain level of money and status, your looks become irrelevant.

it’s only incels who are low iq and have the maturity of children claiming that looks is the most important attribute of a man in determining his sexual marketplace value and attractiveness to women (when in reality, a man’s money and status is far more significant than his looks).

As a MAN, when you reach a certain level of money and status, your looks become irrelevant.

it’s only incels who are low iq and have the maturity of children claiming that looks is the most important attribute of a man in determining his sexual marketplace value and attractiveness to women (when in reality, a man’s money and status is far more significant than his looks).

He isn’t the most incel looking player, he is a low tier normie and I’ve seen plenty of uglier players than him

Also looks is the most important determinant of attractiveness for women only, but different criteria and requirements apply to men

I think no one denies that you can get women through status and wealth. What people deny is the genuine-ness of that attraction.

I personally think there's a difference between being a betabuxx and have a woman actually crazy to have sex with you because she's attracted to your face and body.

Di Maria is skinny, and normie-tier.

This asshole doesn't get simped over the internet. Interesting, right?

BLACKPILL STRIKES AGAIN

Doesn't matter he WON the WORLD CUP. HE'S DROWNING IN PUSSY AS I TYPE.

And YES

Messi now is officially the best player who ever walked this Earth.

modric is way uglier