Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope diabetesmaxxing

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
these last few days ive been eating a shit ton of junk food and sweets, just today i had 5 ice creams and a bottle of milk tea.

I also developed this pain in the ass lower back pain and im having problems with mobility.

overall, pretty good day after the shitty incident i had few days back.

i wanna drink cleaning products and watch the walls of my stomachs turn into melted meat.

i wanna drink cleaning products and watch the walls of my stomachs turn into melted meat.
just drink sodium nitrite and all your problems will be fixed forever

Not a good way to go; it hurts.

I can only handle junk food so much; unless i’m drunk or high on weed & have the munchies -in which case I could down mountain dews, chips, snickers, fast food, etc.- I’ll just get bloated and have had enough of it after awhile.

Did your father beat your ass?
Dad came in and threatened to kick me out and stop my college funding, i just didnt give a shit and called him a stupid nigger :feelskek: . He beat my ass, and i kept calling him the same shit. I said i hate him because he had me and wished i was aborted instead.

After that he kinda felt sorry for me or someshit and decided that i was not in the right mind, and that he will come back to talk about this later when im more clear headed.

This is the short version.

I don't recommend
Said eternal fatcel with nearly diabetes

If you want to die sooner just eat 5kg of spinnach and overdose on pottassium

I once tried to eat tried to eat really unhealthy in hopes of dying never worked out