Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dickcels have you tried PE?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
Have you guys tried penis enlargement? Honestly if you guys do that it can make you a non dickcel. (Would take a long time depending on how big you are now but better than nothing)

what the point if i can't use it?

what the point if i can't use it?
True. But people complain about it so if it is that much of an issue than pe can help. But what u said Is true tho you won't be able to use anyway.

Have you guys tried penis enlargement? Honestly if you guys do that it can make you a non dickcel. (Would take a long time depending on how big you are now but better than nothing)
either way its cope because if you cant even get your foot in why does dick even matter

Waste of money, cause we cant make use of it anyway.

Just risk getting castrated for something that you cannot show to foids in first place theory

Just risk getting castrated for something that you cannot show to foids in first place theory
If you do it carefully than you won't get injured. But idk ig if u wanted big d just to have one then pe can be your way to go. As u guys are saying tho it won't really matter

Incels have you tried having sex?

I did try jelq 8 years ago and I broke my dick forever.
It hurts like hell while I am writing this.
Funniest part, doctors will look at you like at lunatic when you'll try to explain what's the problem. There's no cure for such shit. Better don't risk it. Because now it's barely working and hurts all the time.

"dickcel" is an oxymoron.

If she sees your dick, you're not a cel by definition.