Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dickpill strikes again

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
Cucked bluepilled redditor states that his gf wants to open their relationship because of his size. JFL at the fact that he agreed on the spot to open it. This is what happens to normies who get into relationships. He even states that he has to fuck her with dildos and that she asks him to choke her during it. How cucked can you get? The whole post is just sad all around, the man even says that he’s afraid to lose her because he might not find better. Dickpill strikes again.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/15rjqnu/my_gf_is_not_satisfied_with_our_sex_life_because/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1&rdt=44702

I have an above average dick!

The brutal thing about women is that they love violence and death, this is why they want pain and monster cocks

the replies are somewhat based telling him to fuck another girl and see her reaction.

I made a post about how being incel was preferable to this and retards on this site told me I was coping

God damn

normtards are discovering the Blackpill every day on reddit

Better incel than cuck

No dicks for your height tho