Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL did a risky prank at work kek

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
So basically my Stacy boss with huge tits and ass always makes me make her coffee every morning but today I put something special. My semen!! When she started drinking the coffee she noticed something was different this time"This tastes familiar... WAIT... WTF DID YOU PUT IN MY COFFEE!?" I then proceeded to pull down my pants and show my 9 inch Chad cock and said "this bitch!" and I ejaculated all over her face. She was in awe of how big my cock was and how much sperm I produced and couldn't help herself but to start sucking my cock. I fucked her for 5 hours straight and got promoted to company ceo.

So basically my Stacy boss with huge tits and ass always makes me make her coffee every morning but today I put something special. My semen!! When she started drinking the coffee she noticed something was different this time"This tastes familiar... WAIT... WTF DID YOU PUT IN MY COFFEE!?" I then proceeded to pull down my pants and show my 9 inch Chad cock and said "this bitch!" and I ejaculated all over her face. She was in awe of how big my cock was and how much sperm I produced and couldn't help herself but to start sucking my cock. I fucked her for 5 hours straight and got promoted to company ceo.

sounds like a legit hentai plot

I always stick my dick in hot coffee!

Nothing screams, "you're alive!" Like sticking your dick in a hot steaming cup of coffee!

average @OwariDa anecdote

Average NTR plot