Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else ever become obsessed with school shooters and serial killers as a teen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
Am I the only one who’s ever dealt with this? Becoming obsessed and fascinated with serial killers as a teen such as Nikolas Cruz and Richard Ramirez? Could this be a sign of autism or something among those lines?

Am I the only one who’s ever dealt with this? Becoming obsessed and fascinated with serial killers as a teen such as Nikolas Cruz and Richard Ramirez? Could this be a sign of autism or something among those lines?
Im obsessed with Incel legends in my uni years I dunno maybe I’m late or it’s normal

When i was in 7th and 8th grade

Yes, and I studied them watched their videos, their manifestos and everything

I spent a lot of time reading about columbine, then I started real crime and other shooters/killers. It was fascinating but nowadays I don't care anymore

I had a binder where I put printed out manifestos in and I highlighted and put notes in them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
My mom threw it out because she found it and it made her cry:feels: