Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did anyone go really thin and skinny in their late teens?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Around 17-mid 20's I was skinny, like a nerdy skeleton. Did anyone-else experience this during those years? How do you think it affected your SMV? Looking at old pictures of myself now, a guest of wind could've knocked me over.

Last edited:
I am in my teens and 125 lbs

I was skinny as bone in my early teens cuz I did a bunch of fasting and jogging to get rid of all the fat I had but I got back to normal weight not long after and pretty much remained that way for the entirety of my teens except for getting a little more muscular

I was skinny as bone in my early teens cuz I did a bunch of fasting and jogging to get rid of all the fat I had but I got back to normal weight not long after and pretty much remained that way for the entirety of my teens except for getting a little more muscular
How's the muscle building going now? I wish my parents had forced me into sport or exercise back then. It's surprisingly difficult to find any discussion about this online as the search results are taken up by teen foids wanting to loose weight.

skinnyfags are volcels :blackpill:

How's the muscle building going now? I wish my parents had forced me into sport or exercise back then.
I don’t really lift heavy weights or anything, I’m more of a cardio guy tbh. My parents didn’t do shit for me either, I had to work it all out on my own

But that's the thing, I wasn't underweight by any conscious choice. I ate a good diet and was normal weight until those later teenage years when I suddenly grew a few inches in about 2 years and went really skinny. It's only in my later 20's that I've put it back on.

I am 20 and skinny af. My weight is probably around 50-55 kg.

No it's my eczema
That's rough, does it get worse in winter?
I don’t really lift heavy weights or anything, I’m more of a cardio guy tbh. My parents didn’t do shit for me either, I had to work it all out on my own
How far can you run?
I am 20 and skinny af. My weight is probably around 50-55 kg.
You always been like that or did you suddenly turn into a skeleton? It was most noticeable in the face for me, one year there was fat the next you could see too much bone structure.

You always been like that or did you suddenly turn into a skeleton? It was most noticeable in the face for me, one year there was fat the next you could see too much bone structure.
I have always been scrawny.

I was always skinny due to shit genetics + eating shit garbage food growing up

No I stayed fat