Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did basic respect cease even for tall uggos or is it just me?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
In reply to the following Thread:
Where as with man at an actual man's height, people will tend to show you more respect out of your size, even if they don't value you because you're ugly, they still fear the consequences of disrespecting someone bigger than them, so they're going to at least show some common decency and respect.
Well I just thought about this due to some recent events and I always assumed the same, but it doesn't seem to be true for me anymore. I was always happy to have at least this perk going for me.

2C1.jpg

I am 6'3 (6'0 to 6'1 average region)

Maybe my slightly below average frame and wrists are not enough (anymore).
Maybe people got used to this height with the current generation being taller than ever.
Maybe it's my puffy eczema skin.
Maybe it's the norwooding (4a).
Maybe people are more confident now that state violence, will keep people in line.
Maybe it's the saggy skin around my neck and chin giving me more of a beta look.
Maybe foids are higher T these days.
Maybe it's my bearing of a broken man.
I got a deeper raspier voice due to all the coughing, but at the same time it's more nasal, because of my increasingly obstructed airways. Maybe it's that.

Anyway the respect ceased.

If anyone has a clue let me know.

Last edited:
Weapons are not allowed cuz only biology is allowed to be respected.

i still get brutally mogged and looked down on for my baby face and non existant chin.

face > height ( atleast in the west )

slightly below average frame and wrists
This is why, standards are through the roof nowadays for both respect and sex, so even being tall isn't enough if you don't also frame and wristmog atleast 80% of the population.
Also, 6'3 is not that tall where you live then if the average is 6'0/6'1.

This is why, standards are through the roof nowadays for both respect and sex, so even being tall isn't enough if you don't also frame and wristmog atleast 80% of the population.
Also, 6'3 is not that tall where you live, then.
Another brutal age pill, I guess. :feelsrope:

I don't think you ever had respect.
They probably saw you as a scarecrow.
At the end it doesn't matter ageism'll finish us.

I don't know, i'm not tallfag and no one respects me

You said you're in a 6’0 to 6’1 average region, I think thats why. Im in america where the average is around 5’9 to 5’10 and to get the perks here for being tall you have to be 6 feet or over. I know that here, if you 6 feet or taller, even if you are unattractive you demand a certain level of respect that even a manlet with a good face wouldn't get.

I saw a few studies that assessed the modern population in america and europe as taller and lower intelligence than previous generations due to a greater increase in female selectiveness for height and overall attractiveness instead of intelligence, money, etc. That increase in average height combined with your other features are probably making you less able to get respect for your height