Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Did Christianity make Europe overtake China and Middle East?

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
I've read many historian books and the summary is that Christianity was the main factor for the West's dominance over the rest of the world. Any Christ cels chime in?

View: https://youtu.be/gxIWhcDUfVU

Great so christian Sub saharan Africa (the most religious christian area of the world today) will take over the world :feelstastyman:

Great so christian Sub saharan Africa (the most religious christian area of the world today) will take over the world :feelstastyman:
Indeed with their Giga baby explosion birth rates . Every third person will be a sub Saharan African

The advancement of Christian societies was essentially due to the adaptation of Protestantism as a form of idolatry to work while direct competitors: the Islammaxxed sandniggers they were collapsed by their impractical religious dogmatism.

its a joint effort, you think homo sapiens came this far without any alliance among the different groups, never. they worked together.

Indeed with their Giga baby explosion birth rates . Every third person will be a sub Saharan African
Muslims Sub Saharans have a higher birth rate

[Whitepill] Did Christianity make Europe overtake China and Middle East?
Christianity couldn't hold on to it's middle east heartland and will also lose Europe by the end of this century

I blame the Ottomans
Those motherfuckers were retards, not gonna lie. But the total collapse of the caliphate was the fault of the treacherous Arabs who sold the rule of Islam to create dynasties in the Persian Gulf, and with it, British rule and the creation of Israel.

Catholics had an interest in education, art and music. This might have encouraged the development of science which in turn created the steam engine which, I think, was a major point in the industrial revolution.

I think steam ships were used against Chinese wooden vessels during the Opium war, for instance.

The advancement of Christian societies was essentially due to the adaptation of Protestantism as a form of idolatry to work while direct competitors: the Islammaxxed sandniggers they were collapsed by their impractical religious dogmatism.
Not true
The Christian world began our advancement before the Black Death, which delayed it. A good example is Dante Aligheri's Divine Comedy, and the works of Thomas Aquinas, both from the so-called "dark ages". While it is true that Protestantism encouraged a diligent work ethic, I'd say a much more significant event was the printing press

Not true
The Christian world began our advancement before the Black Death, which delayed it. A good example is Dante Aligheri's Divine Comedy, and the works of Thomas Aquinas, both from the so-called "dark ages". While it is true that Protestantism encouraged a diligent work ethic, I'd say a much more significant event was the printing press
Interesting; however, I still do not see how Protestant rhetoric was not the one that advanced Christian societies through the methodical doubt of Catholic dogma. It could be said, in a certain way, that Protestantism broke with thinking in autopilot mode to idolize work, conquest and efficiency.