Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did Epstein actually do anything wrong ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
I knew about Epstein before he became "famous".

I was reading about his private island and his jet, called " lolita express ".

I've always been convinced he was into really dark stuff, like abducting real children to sacrifice them and rape them.

But then when he was arrested, all they talked about was how he was recruiting teenage girls to massage him, before escalating to have sex.

In fact, I remember reading an article saying he would ask these girls to bring in their friends.

What is even wrong with that ? Young sluts were happy to blow his old cock for money, and would even help their friend get into the scheme.
"Girl, all you need to do is to fuck this old billionaire and you'll make in one day more than your father will make in his life" type of thing.

If that's all he did, he's actually based.

So what's the truth here ? Is that just it ? Or are the medias lying and covering the real dark stuff with normie-compatible storytelling ?

Last edited:
pedo island steven hawking moment

Brutal onereplypill.

Idk. It would seem that the punishment doesn't fit the 'crime'. I suspect that we'll never know the full story.

As far as I know je literally fucking raped some of those girls and forced them to tale tje money after so it would look like a prostitution. Thats messed up. And he was poverfull chad billionare. If he wanted he could live a peacefull life, but no, he was bored so he raped women.

epstein did nothing wrong

He committed the unforgivable crime known as "age gap". You see, the only thing that matters is the difference in age between the people having sex. 13 and 12? No problem. 55 and 22? Doubleplusungood! Only Angloids think this way, this is their invention. Nobody ever cared about age gaps before them and their empire.

Historically, the age 18 meant nothing. Girls were ready to get married once they had their first period, and it was a sooner rather than later sort of thing. Epstein broke the law, but he wasn't doing anything wrong. Those girls were all going to be Chad and Tyrone's whore for free anyway. He just paid them so they'd have something to show for it.

Idk, other than fucking minors I guess. Fucking sexhaver

As far as I know je literally fucking raped some of those girls and forced them to tale tje money after so it would look like a prostitution. Thats messed up. And he was poverfull chad billionare. If he wanted he could live a peacefull life, but no, he was bored so he raped women.
If he was a Chad they would be throwing their prime pussy at him. Instead you said that he had to rape them which is based holes deserve to be raped and gaped.

Epstein was jbmaxxed he didn't do nothing wrong

Last edited:
I knew about Epstein before he became "famous".

I was reading about his private island and his jet, called " lolita express ".

I've always been convinced he was into really dark stuff, like abducting real children to sacrifice them and rape them.

But then when he was arrested, all they talked about was how he was recruiting teenage girls to massage him, before escalating to have sex.

In fact, I remember reading an article saying he would ask these girls to bring in their friends.

What is even wrong with that ? Young sluts were happy to blow his old cock for money, and would even help their friend get into the scheme.
"Girl, all you need to do is to fuck this old billionaire and you'll make in one day more than your father will make in his life" type of thing.

If that's all he did, he's actually based.

So what's the truth here ? Is that just it ? Or are the medias lying and covering the real dark stuff with normie-compatible storytelling ?
He was jewish so he’s in the wrong by default

he was just a cunny-enjoyer

Because of the teen girls can’t consent myth. I don’t believe anyone 16 or up is incapable of giving consent.

He committed the unforgivable crime known as "age gap". You see, the only thing that matters is the difference in age between the people having sex. 13 and 12? No problem. 55 and 22? Doubleplusungood! Only Angloids think this way, this is their invention. Nobody ever cared about age gaps before them and their empire.

Historically, the age 18 meant nothing. Girls were ready to get married once they had their first period, and it was a sooner rather than later sort of thing. Epstein broke the law, but he wasn't doing anything wrong. Those girls were all going to be Chad and Tyrone's whore for free anyway. He just paid them so they'd have something to show for it.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

He did the true barbaric shit together with Bill Gates and Bill Clinton on pedo island, but they were able to keep it secret so far

As an aside; back when the Epstein case was all over the news, I remember seeing this photo of him with Dershowitz:

Jeffrey Epstein Harvard Hoodie

That Harvard hoodie caught my attention, and I bought myself a similar one. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If i had his money and influence, i too would fuck all the lolis and never pay taxes. (In based epstein island)