[Blackpill] Did I respond well? I don't get IT people.

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
There was this guy at IT saying Incels are all terrorists and I decided to respond to him.
incelpost-png.19198

One thing I don't get about these people is why you can't talk about certain groups but you can talk about other groups.

It's accepted to talk shit about white people and nationalism and that stuff but DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MUSLIMS or WOMEN.
"If you can't talk about it. It controls you".

Example:

These people define us as terrorists because less than 1% of "us" attacks people in public aka terrorist attacks. but don't you dare say that about muslims because we are not all like that. Say men are all cheaters and you'll get some men saying "Im not like that lol. im loyal".. saying men all are cheaters is completely normal BUT DON"T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT WOMEN LIKE THAT. IT people: "Where did you even get that lmao" Social media.. real life. Social circles. Experience. Western culture.

Don't insult women. Don't insult Islam.
Incels are hated because they insult women, same goes for TheRedPill even if those guys don't really hate women but whatever.. you can't talk about women.

Really small evidence:
Remember when Donald Trump said something bad about muslims? He got the reputation of 'Racist' WORLDWIDE. If you talked about Donald Trump everyone thought of a racist. It's just how the left works. We're all misogynist racist discriminating people who can't get laid (main objective here OBVIOUSLY)

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
HIGH IQ POST CUCKTEARS READ THIS

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
-
The Islampill will destroy them.

InebriatedIrish

InebriatedIrish

Clovercel
-
Damn, a high IQ post. Well done Maycel. Welcome to the void.
d1a796f6-8c36-42dc-bc69-d69ea2443a68-gif.19200

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
It's "terrorism" when "Incels" do it. But consider all of the other attacks and drastic actions in the past. We didn't call that terrorism. We called that tragedy perpetrated by troubled individuals. I want in on this fight.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

Existence is a nightmare
-
The modern left is a myriad of hypocrisy and conflicts of interest. The sort of people who love pretending to care so they can validate themselves on social media. IT manages to be even worse.

Fungi

Fungi

Turkcell/neet/they are killinğ me
-
My first time seeing a kurdish guy claim not being a terrorist.... for valid reasons.

AR15

AR15

5.56cel
-
It's difficult debating with the downvoting hive mind. Quality post.