Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Did normies ever called you names in school?

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
Usually guys called me goblin,freak and (due to my pale skin and acne) drug addict and more and more uncreative bullshit that I can't remember.
Girls were mocking my height and apperence aswell.

They used to name me after idiots from tv shows. Rather not say specific names in case any one of them are reading this and figure out who I am.

no but they still mocked me

Usually guys called me goblin,freak and (due to my pale skin and acne) drug addict and more and more uncreative bullshit that I can't remember.
Girls were mocking my height and apperence aswell.
Fivehead, Pizza face, Bitchtits, and yeah other retarded shit.

I was mocked with my own fucking name

They would mostly call me gay

Yep they made fun of me for my height, big nose, fucked up lips and oddly shaped head

I was mocked with my own fucking name
I won't doxx myself or my family with my last name, but they made a few insults out of last name.

People were mocking my shitty hair.

I won't doxx myself or my family with my last name, but they made a few insults out of last name.
It's brutal when they don't even need to come up with anything

My anxiety caused me to blink a lot so this one asshole called me " blinky. " This same guy laughed out loud when the gym teacher once chose me to " pick teams " for some horrific gym game because I guess he thought I should be " included " after being silent for years. I hate thinking about school, why do we incels always go back to it in such a destructive manner? My other worse memories were Valentine's Day card giving ( when my only card came from a foid teacher who felt " sorry " for me, but I unknowingly carried it around openly thinking it was from a foid classmate ), and the awful " shirts-or-skins " gym games, where I swear to God I was ALWAYS picked ( last ) for the " skins " team and had to take my shirt off in major discomfort.

made fun of a lot

God, I hated it, you are so right..it always seemed so disgusting and gay in a way...the guys with good bodies would preen and you knew damn well that the instructors were relishing the competition. Gym instructors should burn in hell, they should let people exercise the way they want ( which would facilitate a life-long attachment to physical pursuits ), but they never do.

YEAH THEY CALLED ME A FUCKING CHINK

yao ming and jeremy lin ( i played basketball before, rice)

No, not really people were chill af.

Got made fun of for having a huge nose all the time and also being told constantly for 7 years that no one likes me despite me not even talking to or bothering anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back