Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did people breed pugs so there can finally be an animal we mog?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
No one feels intimidated by this deformed looking dog that doesn't have any forward growth.
Pug-Adult3.jpg

But I instantly feel inferior next to most dogs and cats, few humans can compete with these.
image.jpeg
1200px-Cat03.jpg

I miss the time when people had pekineses
e185bdd3299612a6a9bf7d59abe8af21.jpg

Normies are absolutely cruel. They literally bred a subanimal dog, unable to run, intimidate or even fucking breathe just for the sake of having pug-status.

he just needs to lift to bring out his underlying chad bone structure. also shower and stop being mysoginist

people find pugs cute so no

No its because femoids love animals

Normies are absolutely cruel. They literally bred a subanimal dog, unable to run, intimidate or even fucking breathe just for the sake of having pug-status.
A lot like the cruel god Muslims and Christians believe created us.

Realize your below an animal is beyond sui fuel

Realize your below an animal is beyond sui fuel
The dogpill destroyed me, I've accepted that as an ethnic subhuman I am literally below dogs, maybe even below pugs.

They get so many illnesses as a result of being bred to be a sack of genetic shit

They wouldn't exist if there wasn't a demand for them

No they are bred to look cute and appealing to people who love cute dogs

I actually own that dog. Pretty much the only thing I mog and it makes my day a bit better. Matter of fact even dogs get pussy while I'm here suffering every single day. :feelstastyman:

Why do people find them cute?
They are completely ugly and subhuman
It's inhumane to breed them

The existence of the pug is a testament to human cruelty.