Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You niggers are a literal genetic disposal

Both are genetic waste BUT just because a braindead nigger can throw a ball or run really fast doesn't mean that he can change the course of human history or catapult his nation into global dominance. The only metric that counts is intelligence and militaristic prowess (which is an extension of intelligence). Even a nation like India could wipe the floor with Africa sheerly due to having a higher portion of intelligent people.
I mean niggers cant be incels its impossible so they are genetic gods

Agree to disagree here.
How so?

Civilizations need some form of religion to function, it’s just a simple fact. It helps provide a force which can unify the populace, and allows for certain values & morals to hold more legitimacy

Rome, Greece, Vikings, Japanese, etc all functioned just fine under their respective traditional Pagan faiths.

Also, to me a belief in a higher power & creationism just makes logical sense. Hence, why I am agnostic.
''Not good'' is an understatement, but yes.
I plan on making some more threads critiquing Abrahamic faiths & religion as a whole.

I would also like to research into Paganism more: I have read this one very far-gone theory that Paganism was essentially early Science & understanding of the world & nature.

Last edited:
Even today there's majority atheist civilizations that function just fine, so idk what you mean.
>”Today” as in modern day civilizations
>Function just fine

pick one

Dnr. Yo daddy is a genetic disposal

Cope harder; they still have more sex than you and they are above replacement rate.

Cope harder; they still have more sex than you
Ok? Sounds to me like you’re Incel shaming a bit here.
and they are above replacement rate.
Unfortunately yes, and that’s what (((they))) want.

Also:
>JoinedJun 5, 2023
>Posts75

K, GrAYcel

I hate niggers but I love my fellow blackcels.

Kys useless fakecel cuck
The fact that this GrAY used “they have more sex than you” sounds like something an IT user would say in response

Ok? Sounds to me like you’re Incel shaming a bit here.

Kys useless fakecel cuck

The only true measure of success in life is being able to pass on your genes. By that purely darwinian metric we're just scum, losers. Their being low inhibition and such things are a better adaptation than our complaining on the internet. Keep coping, thinking you're not scum.

The only true measure of success in life is being able to pass on your genes. By that purely darwinian metric we're just scum, losers. Their being low inhibition and such things are a better adaptation than our complaining on the internet. Keep coping, thinking you're not scum.
Dnr kys

The only true measure of success in life is being able to pass on your genes.
It’s not just that: It’s about actually cultivating & raising children who are genetically fit, intelligent, etc which only k-selective groups can do.

Blacks are not k-selective, they are r-selective: This is evident by the amount of fatherless black children, high crime & poverty, black children having low test scoring, etc.
By that purely darwinian metric we're just scum, losers.
Darwin would agree with K-selection vs R-selection & the actual creations both groups make.
They’re being low inhibition and such things are a better adaptation
No it’s not- then being low inhib means they don’t actually think before they act.
than our complaining on the internet. Keep coping, thinking you're not scum.
Kys redditor

Yes, it is.
So you can’t even make an argument & just randomly pick what I said to agree with. I’ve noticed tons of you Negroids do this, because you have no real arguments you can think of in your Ape like brain

How about you live up to your name & actually turn into compost, faggot. Perish into remains to be used as fertilizer, it’s the only thing you’re good for.

Must be a long nap

Thanks brocel; we need more threads like this prompting actual discussion on here
Already read it, brocel. It was just as based and high IQ as I expected. Australia truly is a great example to illustrate the difference between Blacks and Whites.

>Comes onto my thread
>Posts some random YT video and says "get educated"

So yes, you may have not been defending, but it is reasonable for me to assume this in this case.
I came in good faith trying to educate you. It's not random it explains African history. It's a educational video.
Actually, I would argue that it shows I can think outside the box more as compared to normies who follow the usual Nigger worship which we see in the media.

And it shows I also have the capacity to associate certain traits, behaviors, etc with characteristics of a race.
It shows that you actually lack knowledge and don't think outside the box, you are speaking like a person from 1940s that's not out of the box at all. It shows that you judge a singular person's behaviour and attribute it to a whole race. That's very primitive thinking, which can't be applied to our modern standards.
Don't try & discredit me here; I have done actual research & looked into other external sources.
What research, you are literally parrot talking points every other SFcel uses to discredit Africans.
No it isn't.

Regardless of the history of Africa, it's perfectly clear that they can't function in White or other Non-White civilizations, and will always cause issues & create conflict.
And how did you come to that conclusion many educated blacks are more functioning part of society than many uneducated rednecks who contribute nothing to society, while educated blacks contribute to society. I think it's more of a education matter rather than a race matter.
Oh yeah, because all the Niggers online talking about how they hate Whites as well as all the other footage I've seen of them behaving violent towards Whites means nothing.

Oh and yeah, they're just being imported en-masse to Europe for no reason at all.
https://eji.org/reports/lynching-in-america/
https://www.rosewoodflorida.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_massacre
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ela...ssacre occurred on,five white men were killed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre
https://www.britannica.com/event/East-Saint-Louis-Race-Riot-of-1917
Buffalo shootings and many more.
Your sources a random video of a black guy saying he hates white people meanwhile my sources actual evidence that supports my claim. These are just that were reported, who knows how many were killed without getting reported.These are just few to mention. Stop taking your information from white supremacy.org.
France population 90% of is white, this is one of the blackest country in Europe. Yeah, cause Europe needs labour otherwise your economy would collapse. Look at meloni she wanted to deport them, but didn't because she knew Italian economy would take a big hit and eventually collapse.
And apparently blacks are savages and violent.
How did you even prove it? And I never stated it was the whole reason for it, but that it played a significant role in advancing it.
I literally told you about Ghanan empire which literally disproves what you said islam brought civilization to west Africa. Ghanans were pagans.
No you didnt.
Yes, I did.

Somalis technically have achieved more compared to other Sub-Saharan Blacks: However, this is due to the fact that a good chunk of their DNA is Arab/Semitic/MENA(Natufian) & also borrowed many ideas from Arab civilization.
What your thought on Ethiopian people and Ethiopian ancient history

Nah not at all: Curries have at least made some achievements(such as being able to domesticate the Elephant), can behave civilized, and mog in terms of IQ. Niggers mog in athleticism/physique though, and ofc they SMV mog curries to the astral plane & back ten-times over.
What your thought on Ethiopian people and Ethiopian ancient history
Ethiopia did achieve much more than the rest of Africa. However, as I pointed out, this is due to the fact that they have substantial genetic-admixture from MENAs(Natufian DNA). Not to mention, their civilization borrowed heavily from Semitic/Arabic civilizations & Abrahamic faiths.

What I do find interesting is that on average, they have lower-IQs compared to Sub-Saharans. I wonder why this is tbh.

But when I say it …. It’s ( bro blacks have the second highest smv bro)

But when I say it …. It’s ( bro blacks have the second highest smv bro)
if not THE highest because foids like animals
niggers, dogs, and horses are all part of the beastpill

if not THE highest because foids like animals
niggers, dogs, and horses are all part of the beastpill
This, plus the way Nigger culture is so glorified.

To be honest you are right. Races like jews, east asian and curries has faced racism, discrimination but still with thier hard work and skills they succed, they don't cry about racism all the time. While black always blame thier incompetent on thier past discrimination which they suffered. Also blacks are extremely racist, on Twitter they are extremely hateful against indians and east asians also. But there are some extremely rare high iq blacks there like Thowas Soweel whom the black people hated because he say harsh truth about the incompetence of black people

I would also like to research into Paganism more: I have read this one very far-gone theory that Paganism was essentially early Science & understanding of the world & nature.
All the major civilization were established by the paganism

All the major civilization were established by the paganism
Well Paganism is a very broad term & basically means any religion that isn't Abrahamic & is polytheistic also.

But all European Paganism shares many similarities & common-roots.
To be honest you are right. Races like jews
Jews have never faced any actual discrimination; all of it against them has been warranted.

Ever wonder why they got expelled so much in European history?
, east asian and curries has faced racism, discrimination but still with thier hard work and skills they succed, they don't cry about racism all the time.
Curries & Asians(the ones in underdeveloped countries especially) are the closest thing to what Niggers actually claim to be. Both groups get ridiculed, mocked, and receive no positive media/social influence unless they are maybe a foid from either group. Neither group has their culture glorified by normies the way Nigger culture is, except maybe the food & anime. Both tend to work shitty jobs, whilst Niggers can exploit welfare & aid to their benefit.
While black always blame thier incompetent on thier past discrimination which they suffered
This.
. Also blacks are extremely racist, on Twitter they are extremely hateful against indians and east asians also.
I've noticed this also. Whenever some White person is "raycis" on Twitter, it's usually because some Nigger provoked them in some way.

However, I see Niggers constantly attacking East Asian & Curry men online. @Confessor

But there are some extremely rare high iq blacks there like Thowas Soweel whom the black people hated because he say harsh truth about the incompetence of black people
Thomas Sowell is a giga high-IQ individual for sure; he honestly is probably blackpilled he just doesn't know it.

He's one of the few Blacks who is very high-IQ, and he knows the truth about his race.

Unironically, he's one of the few "famous" people if we can call him that I would like to meet & have a discussion over a cigar with.

Whose alt are you, GrAY.

It’s a bit sus you just joined, yet know part of my generic composition

And “muh shitalians”

That’s a thing i’ve noticed with Niggers: They always either deflect, or offer shitty generic one-line answers the way NPCs do.
I'd bet that was probably an alt of that Ethiopian dude future whatever

I'd bet that was probably an alt of that Ethiopian dude future whatever
Nah, he had a distinct way of typing which didn't match with this guys. Also, this guy didn't claim to be black.

Plus, future never trolled around whilst this guy made bait threads & was banned for a gay comment.

Last edited:
Not heavily, moderately and what about Mali and others.
Mali’s richest king was a literal retard that inflated entire economies on his pilgrimage to mecca. The didn’t even properly grasp the rules on the religion (islam) they practiced. No major accomplishments are attributed to them.

Mali’s richest king was a literal retard that inflated entire economies on his pilgrimage to mecca. The didn’t even properly grasp the rules on the religion (islam) they practiced. No major accomplishments are attributed to them.
The richest man in the world is Jeff Bezos and half of those tales about Mansa Musa are exxagerations. There are no significant public works in Mali at all. What was he doing with that wealth ? Buying KFC ? Where is the Malian Grand Cathedrals, Colosseum and architectural marvels ? Anyone can hoard gold by mining it. Using it efficiently is the important part.

I agree on hating the avg nigger but tbh there are blackcels here

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race is a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans.
You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow.

Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviors to have been domesticated out of you all. So you're all still at it. Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred. The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, non-aggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over.

Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week. Which breed would you rather lock in there with your children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they look differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently? Exactly! All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how "there's no such thing as race" is just that - crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn't make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that - superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between niggers and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any nigger and his ho a white one. But we know what we'd say to them if that ever happened, don't we? :cool:

Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre-existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behavior and to turn their environment back into a recognizably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have "da 'hood." Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of "African-Americans" at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into smaller, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to "tag" other people's property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise. For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought each other for it, in the middle of the cashier's hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement. And so it goes on.

You cannot fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I'm sorry for you niggers and for your savagery, and I'm sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilized society, but I'm more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you. This is why all black nations fail, economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity. And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, niggers? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured. White slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above? And you're still bleating about slavery now.

If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have they niggerwhined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around. You know what? It's because Australia is white. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there had been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niggers there, they'd be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikov s, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niggers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it. So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.
What are you gonna do about it

I agree on hating the avg nigger but tbh there are blackcels here
Well yes ofc we do have blackcels here: I've noticed, however, that many of them tend to be either very non-NT(death sentence since Nig culture is NT-based & you have to be NT to thugmaxx), are turbomanlets(below 5'7), or are mixed with something else.

Id happily enslave some nigs

So you can’t even make an argument & just randomly pick what I said to agree with. I’ve noticed tons of you Negroids do this, because you have no real arguments you can think of in your Ape like brain
My argument was that r-selection in this day and age was more successful and that through all your seethes and copes you should still be able to see that you're not a successful organism, as opposed to them. It's not about building a civilization, it's about breeding, and it always was. Societal progress is not and never was a given. You do seem not to realize this brutal truth, though.
How about you live up to your name & actually turn into compost, faggot. Perish into remains to be used as fertilizer, it’s the only thing you’re good for.
I've kept on living out of spite before, I have no qualms about keeping on doing it just to spite you.

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race is a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans.
You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow.

Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviors to have been domesticated out of you all. So you're all still at it. Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred. The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, non-aggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over.

Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week. Which breed would you rather lock in there with your children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they look differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently? Exactly! All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how "there's no such thing as race" is just that - crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn't make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that - superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between niggers and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any nigger and his ho a white one. But we know what we'd say to them if that ever happened, don't we? :cool:

Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre-existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behavior and to turn their environment back into a recognizably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have "da 'hood." Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of "African-Americans" at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into smaller, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to "tag" other people's property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise. For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought each other for it, in the middle of the cashier's hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement. And so it goes on.

You cannot fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I'm sorry for you niggers and for your savagery, and I'm sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilized society, but I'm more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you. This is why all black nations fail, economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity. And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, niggers? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured. White slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above? And you're still bleating about slavery now.

If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have they niggerwhined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around. You know what? It's because Australia is white. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there had been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niggers there, they'd be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikov s, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niggers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it. So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.
157973d912cb19d5c016f2c8035e24ace9f7c56e9c8db1784ccc07d9efb751d3_1.jpg

HAR HAR HAR. Absoulte brilliancy. Black people are the most racist ppl I have ever known. They oughta be more grateful! A white man was the one that freed them from eternal slavery.
What I hate about most people regardless of race is that they’re interested more in being friends with people their own kind instead of being more open minded on being friends with others and make you feel left out