Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did taking the Jewpill help you or make you angrier?

Did taking the Jewpill help you or make you angrier?

• The Jewpill helped me

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • The Jewpill made me angrier.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I have not taken the Jewpill.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
the jewpill is the bluepill.

The Foid Pill is way, WAY more devastating than the J Pill.

Dogpill devastates me daily. All I see are young hot wahmen walking their dogs alone. Or they’re driving their overpriced jeeps with their husky

I partly agree. The Jewpill is the understanding that Jews run everything (that matters) around you.
im fucking retarded, i thought that meant like some commie enlightment shit

Jewpill is as useful as wearing a watch and its also a sign of gentlemen

what's a jewpill ngl

I became Jewpilled around freshman year of college. I had a Jewish friend who was “white” but he was so alien and annoying that there was something different about him - then everything Jewish in the world started to become obvious.

By jewpill do you mean meds or the conspiracy theory?

It helped me.

Jews run everything around me, and Hitler was the last prophet who really tried to get goym (non-Jews) to organize against the Jewish question.

It helped me a little but Jews are so overpowering in America that they will make you Jewish one way or the other.

Only non Americans and non Israelis can live separately from the Jews. Jews control everything in America and israel.

they will make you Jewish one way or the other.
Kek. Although, you are correct. The United States is all about money, war, and entertainment - things ran by Jews.

I stopped buying tickets to sporting events after the pandemic and I took the Jewpill. I just don’t want to give my money to Jewish sports team owners anymore. Nasty kikes, I haven’t bet on sports in over a year.

I thought you meant medication

I think it’s hilarious honestly. But so many people have already taken the jewpill even normies

No, the pill that makes you realize kikes run every major sports league in North America, Hollywood, the courts, politics, news, popular culture, and the United States Treasury.

Thought the Jewpill meant like some Jewish enlightenment shit but now that I know what it means I am Jewpilled and anyone who denies the Jewpill is a retard

It made me hate corporations even more and the fact that there's little we can do to escape their agenda for the world.