Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will normies be more understanding when you tell them you have autism or will they weaponize it against you ?

What would normies do ?

• Weaponize this information against you

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • They try to be more patient and understanding with you

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
In middle school and high school i had the opportunity to tell my class that i have Aspergers but never did because i was afraid id get bullied even more because i already was a huge loser and an easy target. Do you think normies would be more understanding and patient if you told them you have the tism or would they just use this information to bully you even more ?

Depends on the normie. Most of them will treat you like trash anyway, regardless of whether you tell them or not.

If they talk to me they already know and treat me like shit.

If you're autistic they will go out of their way to express their hatred for you whether or not you tell them.

If you tell them they might feign sympathy for a bit if they are in virtue signal radius of other normies, if not it doesn't matter.

Normies can tell that you're autistic within microseconds of meeting you, telling them doesn't really do anything tbh.

It can be a mixture of both depending tbh

They don't care about your depression or anything, not even mental health workers

Normies can tell that you're autistic within microseconds of meeting you, telling them doesn't really do anything tbh.
This
Depends on the normie. Most of them will treat you like trash anyway, regardless of whether you tell them or not.
this

They don't care about your depression or anything, not even mental health workers
99% of normies irl literally claim they’re depressed or suicidal

They'll rape you

They wont always immidiately know if its Autism but they definitely know there is something "wrong" with you

If you're autistic they will go out of their way to express their hatred for you whether or not you tell them.

If you tell them they might feign sympathy for a bit if they are in virtue signal radius of other normies, if not it doesn't matter.