Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious did u guys notice time going much faster

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i have noticed that time is going 10 times faster than before like shit when i am at night it passes like seconds ngl. i am sure u guys noticed it too with the time going faster more violence and bad stuff happening to this world. in my reliigon which is islam it means that the day of judgment is coming close and i hope it does so i can finally not rot on this fucking world anymore

Yeah at night is when my mind goes crazy with loads of thoughts, thinking about bad past experiences etc. which is probably why it feels slow. During the day I am distracted by work so it's not so bad.

Yes, if there is a god I hope he unleashes his wrath and fury on the world (mega cope I know).

Yea it’s depressing as fuck tbh. Only a handful of years until I become a wizard :fuk:

Yea it’s depressing as fuck tbh. Only a handful of years until I become a wizard :fuk:
:feelsaww:

Yes, depends on what you're doing though. Time can seem to go awfully slow as a NEET but then you check the calendar and realise a whole month has passed.

:feelsaww:

Yes, depends on what you're doing though. Time can seem to go awfully slow as a NEET but then you check the calendar and realise a whole month has passed.
Summer went by in like a month

[UWSL]Year after year, one year is barely a month.[/UWSL]

Yeah at night is when my mind goes crazy with loads of thoughts, thinking about bad past experiences etc. which is probably why it feels slow. During the day I am distracted by work so it's not so bad.

Yes, if there is a god I hope he unleashes his wrath and fury on the world (mega cope I know).
Yeah at night I also have a lot thoughts ngl which makes it hard for me to sleep

I think that’s just part of growing older. I’m 24 now and each year just seems to go faster and faster

Yea time Flys If your Life is uneventfull " and your an incel / Neet

Relatable
There's some shit that have seemed to happen like only months ago, but which happened several years ago already.

same, it gets worst with depression

i have noticed that time is going 10 times faster than before like shit when i am at night it passes like seconds ngl. i am sure u guys noticed it too with the time going faster more violence and bad stuff happening to this world. in my reliigon which is islam it means that the day of judgment is coming close and i hope it does so i can finally not rot on this fucking world anymore
Nah man for me time passes normal tempo

Time been going by fast since I been NEET