Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I know a shortcel photographer, tall as a child

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
Ok i dont know him as a closed friend but i follow him on instagram, he is a photographer and do mostly cosplay photos, honestly he is very good at his craft, but DAMN HE IS SO FUCKING SHORT OMG, he have only ONE PICTURE of him and even on camera you can see that he is fucking small, like a child, he is really as tall as a CHILD.

Reconstitution of him being mogged by a brige on his instagram :
1000 F 161522061 87bZgR0FCpHFuIooRRHFdmQMiifY3452

This is when i started to noticed this patern on his pictures, every pictures, even if the photo are good, look like they have been taken by a child, witch mean he is mogged by all the women he work with and have no other choice than acting like a cuck hoping that one day a model will be interessed by him.

How do i know that ? Because after everyshoot he eat with the models in a restaurant, the main job of the guy is not photographer, he is a very well paid software engineer, he problably do shooting for free aka " for the pleasure " and even if you could say that it's a nice gesture from him to invite every model in a restaurant or coffee shop after the shoot, we all know the truth here : He hope one day to smash after the dinner.

But it will never happen :feelskek:

The guy waste his paycheck into buying dinner/coffee to models he work with but will never smash, im sur that his line is after every shoot " Hey, do you want to eat together to finish the photo shoot? *women start to process an excuse in her mind to escape* " AND DONT WORRY, I INVITE YOU !!!! " aka : PLEASE STAY WITH ME ONE MORE TIME, DOING PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN APPROARCH WOMEN AND HAVE A NICE TIME WITH THEM, PLEASE STAY IM A CUCK WHO WILL PAY FOR DINNER BEFORE LETTING YOU BACK TO YOUR CHAD WHO WILL FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT.

That guy is lucky to have a good job, i hope for him that he is going to keep it and not shift for photo, it would be sad for him to eat the blackpill and not having a good job to carry his fantasy world.

Btw i think he is cambodgian or something like that.

Last edited:
Is he like 5'2"?

He desperately needs the BP, quit the delusion that he will ever ascend.

why does he look like a penis :feelskek:

never began for midgetcels

Brutal. I can relate to the invitation dinner thing too - cringe looking back onto myself doing it. It's manufactured hope for a fair chance