Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you feel like shooting up your school when you were a teenager?

Kointo said:
What do they do and/or say to you? Or is it just the atmosphere of normies in general that makes you want to do it?

yeah, it's the atmosphere in general. They're fucking obnoxious.

fukmylyf said:
yeah, it's the atmosphere in general. They're fucking obnoxious.

I hate normies. Have you seen how they treat fellow brother Indari?

KyloRen said:
I hate normies. Have you seen how they treat fellow brother Indari?

yessir, I've been following the Indari chronicles for a while now. Such bullshit. This normie oppression is getting out of hand.

fukmylyf said:
yessir, I've been following the Indari chronicles for a while now. Such bullshit. This normie oppression is getting out of hand.

Those shits need a bloody nose.

Yes totally but sadly I am in a gunless country.

I even wrote a short story about it. I should have done it. I didnt know what was waiting for me beyond my 18 birthday...

Absolutely, and I feel as though my homicidal ideation was exacerbated around the time Sandy Hook happened. I was about 14 years old, but I had fantasized about how I would execute a mass shooting at my high school... Don't really think about it as much any more, but, there was a time where I did think about lashing out somehow at the moronic, worthless scum I had to force myself to be around almost every single day.

Acquiring guns where I live is near-to-impossible nowadays (Thanks Martin Bryant!), so, it was probably never going to happen anyway.

NO

It wasn't until I started hearing news about school shootings that I actually thought something like that would happen.

I would rather torture women, that way they suffer.

Not really but I've been fantasizing about doing a public suicide in my school

Facade said:
Not really but I've been fantasizing about doing a public suicide in my school
IIRC you said u r into stationsuicide now

nausea said:
IIRC you said u r into stationsuicide now

Depends on where I am. I'm close to the school rn and I saw too much suifuel today. I'll never kill myself anyway because of my family and I'm.a huge pussy

Facade said:
I saw too much suifuel today.
I see ragefuel EVERYWHERE almost everyfucking day fuckjt nhtis shitmanfuuuuuufcckff

nausea said:
I see ragefuel EVERYWHERE almost everyfucking day fuckjt nhtis shitmanfuuuuuufcckff

Why am I such a manlet in this tall country. Why am I still in puberty while everyone else is done. 

I fucking hate myself and human nature.

Facade said:
nausea said:
Why am I such a manlet in this tall country. Why am I still in puberty while everyone else is done.
I fucking hate myself and human nature.
u dont even fucking know what is fucking happening right noe at my gufked home fuckck

nausea said:
u dont even fucking know what is fucking happening right noe at my gufked home fuckck

I mean yeah your situation is worse I'll admit that but I still have a right to complain.Anything under a minimal level of happiness is painful

Facade said:
nausea said:
I mean yeah your situation is worse I'll admit that but I still have a right to complain.Anything under a minimal level of happiness is painful
nono, I didn't mean my post that way eh, not at all
also your situation may be worse, who knows? and who can judge? nobody eh

no. I had friends in HS who were very supportive.

No, but i also wouldnt of cared if something bad happened to the school though.

Kiddo said:

Shit normie meme.

250c81f50f5c938c2b1006f6a3467cc0d3d650d8_hq.gif

Kiddo said:

A big oof

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzlsoBGbBmg&t=173s[/video]

jackbud said:
No, I always knew schools weren't the best targets for shootings, the best targets are major tourist attractions

And what about the tourist attractions? You've considered it before?

jackbud said:
I wouldn't say that, but it was always a fantasy of mine

It's always a fantasy for us. We're not low inhib or crazy enough to do anything.

I personally never went to school so never really had to deal with school so no.

SlimeCover said:
I personally never went to school so never really had to deal with school so no.
elab?

nausea said:

Oh well I went to public school until around fourth grade. Then I was home schooled after that. Pretty much I used to make myself sick and sleep during school to the point my parents gave up and home schooled me. LOL

SlimeCover said:
Oh well I went to public school until around fourth grade. Then I was home schooled after that. Pretty much I used to make myself sick and sleep during school to the point my parents gave up and home schooled me. LOL

Lucky. School was hell.

every schoolcel should go full ER and suicide afterwards. This would raise awareness for our struggles.