Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think that these famous people who were 'bullied' are just larping.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I mean stories like 'he was bullied at school but he overcame it and became blah blah'.

First, bullying doesn't stop after school. If you were treated like trash at school, there is a high possibility that you will be treated badly in your adult life also.

Second. Bullying can destroy you mentally. Some people even rope because of bullying.
It's would be very hard ( almost impossible ) to become successful after years of bullying.

Normies don't know what true bullying really is. The fact that they claim that they stopped getting bullied by "punching the bully back" is proof of this. An actual bully victim would be too afraid to fight back because no one is on his side and it'll only end up with the bully having more animosity towards the victim.

Obviously they make mountains out of molehills to appear to audience, like "look, i was bullied but got through it and got better"
And then gaslighters use such fake stories to mock actual victims of bullying who got mentally ill and completely disfunctional

"Hey look, Chad Thubdercock was bullied as well but he got through it and achieved success, man up!"

Second. Bullying can destroy you mentally. Some people even rope because of bullying.
It's would be very hard ( almost impossible ) to become successful after years of bullying.
whilst I was Second hand high at a Gym, it was none other than my school Bully in the window reflection (Instead of my own reflection) pointing at me to push down on gym equipment wrongly, the day I broke my left arm in my 20s. (Still have scar tissue in my 30s)

Normies don't know what true bullying really is. The fact that they claim that they stopped getting bullied by "punching the bully back" is proof of this. An actual bully victim would be too afraid to fight back because no one is on his side and it'll only end up with the bully having more animosity towards the victim.
NO ONE will side with an actual victim, because an actual victim is likely to be one of us: Ugly, and very clearly non-NT. Human beings literally have innate repulsion towards those who are non-NT, being ugly at the same time is the nail in the coffin. No one will ever even ADMIT that people like us were bullied. Look at IT users reactions. They don't BELIEVE that we were bullied as harshly as we claimed we were.

Miss USA
IMG 4681

Noelia Voigt

Voigt has said she wanted to compete in pageants as a child, but her mother made her wait until she became a teenager. After competing in her first pageant at age 16, she faced bullying by her peers which inspired her to take up a platform of anti-bullying. In 2021, Voigt authored a children's book called Maddie the BRAVE, inspired by Madison Whittsett, a 9-year-old who died by suicide after being bullied at her school in 2018.

Bullshit, liars, all of them.

They need to be beaten into a bloody pulp, completely destroyed (In Minecraft)

Yes, bullying is about group dynamics. It's not about some vile bully tormenting you while others are friendly to you.
You see no point in fighting back because others aren't on your side; they don't want you to succeed and even if you beat a bully, they would still hate you.

Obviously they make mountains out of molehills to appear to audience, like "look, i was bullied but got through it and got better"
And then gaslighters use such fake stories to mock actual victims of bullying who got mentally ill and completely disfunctional

"Hey look, Chad Thubdercock was bullied as well but he got through it and achieved success, man up!"
Maybe they were bullied once and think that they are on the same level as those who were bullied and outcasted mercilessly for years.

I mean stories like 'he was bullied at school but he overcame it and became blah blah'.
bully larpers are very similar to fakecels, they desperately want that victim narrative, where they overcame adversity through their incredible force of will and tenacity. it's very psychopathic: the underdog protagonist from some shitty 90s movie, coming out of their shell.

It's incredibly aggravating

Yes, bullying is about group dynamics. It's not about some vile bully tormenting you while others are friendly to you.
You see no point in fighting back because others aren't on your side; they don't want you to succeed and even if you beat a bully, they would still hate you.
This. I stood up to some of my bullies and it made everything worse.

They dont know what bullying is. They think teasing is the same as bullying or that because chad rejected them, they are being bullied. They are bullshitting, victims of real bullying don't overcome it.