Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you guys also not talk much in school especially to girls?

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
It’s like from day 1 in that environment I knew I was inferior and was better off just keeping my mouth shut. Especially when puberty hit. A good number of times in middle school if a girl even talked to me I’d turn red. Outside of school though it was a lot easier for me to be extroverted with my neighborhood friends even with girls and women sometimes. I just realized, but I get that same sort of feeling when I go to family get togethers I just feel so ashamed and inferior and judged.

Last edited:
When girls were rude to me i just called them whores infront of everyone even with the teacher in the room lol i did this twice in my schoolyear and it shattered the whores ego, I was unpopular anyway so didnt see why i should not, I also didnt know i was ugly until i was 15 because i was so fucking retarded and at 19 i became blackpilled.

This girl sucked a niggers dick in the bathroom and she also sucked off some tallfag lol

So ofc she was a whore!

Last edited:
It didn't even occur to me I should talk to them until I was 16. By then it was too late, all the good ones were taken.

normies bullied me in school while foids saw me as non existent ,so no i did not speak with neither

It’s like from day 1 in that environment I knew I was inferior and was better off just keeping my mouth shut. Especially when puberty hit. A good number of times in middle school if a girl even talked to me I’d turn red. Outside of school though it was a lot easier for me to be extroverted with my neighborhood friends even with girls and women sometimes. I just realized, but I get that same sort of feeling when I go to family get togethers I just feel so ashamed and inferior and judged.
Yeah every time a girl talked to me i would get nervous and my heart woulf just palpitate at high rates and would just stutter when i talked it was mainly a social issue happened always. My parents would bash me for this because they thought i had issues

Zero interaction with these rodents

If your here, They were taken anyway
I had a 3-4 mildly interested in me but she was too ugly for me when I was 14-15. When I wanted her at 16, she went into a perma-taken state, became a single mom, then found herself a betabuxxer to marry her. It's ridiculous that even a 3.5 foid can never be single.

I had a 3-4 mildly interested in me but she was too ugly for me when I was 14-15. When I wanted her at 16, she went into a perma-taken state, became a single mom, then found herself a betabuxxer to marry her. It's ridiculous that even a 3.5 foid can never be single.
Mogs me at having a chance to love, You dont deserve to be on .is

Mogs me at having a chance to love, You dont deserve to be on .is
What's a chance? That chance from 15 years ago lead to me becoming a wizard.

I remember in one of my classes in high school a pair of blonde females asked me why I never talked and I said I don't have anything to talk about, I think they were expecting me to be their jester or something

I only had trouble with normies, foids never really bullied me

It’s useless to speak to females if you don’t look like a top model

I didn't speak unless spoken to from kindergarten to 12th grade.

i just called them whores infront of everyone even with the teacher in the room lol i did this twice in my schoolyear and it shattered the whores ego
Yeah I did this once on accident.
I said horde but they though I said whore.
Nothing else came out of her mouth for the rest of that class. Amazing how just calling a foid a fat or a whore absolutely destroys them.
I'm Happy she did mishear me. She was the most annyoing foid I have ever known and she was one of the few girls in my class who I didn't find attractive despite her being a stacey.

40% - brag
I had a few girlfriends in school the weird thing was despite this I never ever felt girls liked me. I was painfully shy and would have had more girlfriends if not for this.
I tried to conceal my dislike for how women are allowed to behave in modern society. Some females saw my dark side and of course they try to gaslight you into thinking that unless you treat them as liberated people you are evil.
Obviously I wasn't good looking enough to get away with treating them like shit.

i use to niggermaxx with my low inhib back in elementary and middle school but then realized that im still not getting no hoes doing that so i just stopped

I wonder if 5/10 and below women even have the feeling that they are ugly , i think their female friends or family make them creaty an imagination that they are good looking...

yes agent/interviewer.

fags would always ask me why I was so quiet, just because I didn't talk non stop about dumb pointless shit like they did

Bruh gtfo here
I'm much older than most here
When I was at school girls were much less selective than they are now
It was not uncommon for very average or ugly guys to have girlfriends

Believe it or not but it's true

Much older lol you probably aren't even older than me

Yeah I did this once on accident.
I said horde but they though I said whore.
Nothing else came out of her mouth for the rest of that class. Amazing how just calling a foid a fat or a whore absolutely destroys them.
I'm Happy she did mishear me. She was the most annyoing foid I have ever known and she was one of the few girls in my class who I didn't find attractive despite her being a stacey.
In what situation do you call a foid a horde? lol.

ofc pre social media/smartphones and dating apps, over 70% of users here would have a gf or even a wife.
dating market is completely fkd
Much older lol you probably aren't even older than me
how old are you?

Excluding group assignments, I've never had a conversation with a foid in all my high school years.

When girls were rude to me i just called them whores infront of everyone even with the teacher in the room lol i did this twice in my schoolyear and it shattered the whores ego, I was unpopular anyway so didnt see why i should not, I also didnt know i was ugly until i was 15 because i was so fucking retarded and at 19 i became blackpilled.

This girl sucked a niggers dick in the bathroom and she also sucked off some tallfag lol

So ofc she was a whore!
in the fucking school bathroom?? So justified shit I wish I was in your shoes so I could do it myself.

It’s like from day 1 in that environment I knew I was inferior and was better off just keeping my mouth shut. Especially when puberty hit. A good number of times in middle school if a girl even talked to me I’d turn red.