Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did you have "candy grams" in school?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I remember in elementary school, you could pay a few dollars to send some candy to someone else on Valentines Day.

You could sit there and watch as females and the popular boys had candy pile up while the incels sat at their desk waiting for something that would never come. Holy fuck it was some of the earliest suicide fuel. My mom wanted me to pick out girls in the class to send some candy to, since she expected they would be sending some to me too.

I think we had something like that, though im not sure.My school made a req, that you had to give every student a card,every kid bought the cheap box of 100 cards. But some of the girls got alot more than us guys. The stacy's would get hand written letter's even.

Roses. The event was not taken seriously. Some guys would send their male friend roses as a gay joke. Girls would send each other flowers to appear popular.

Roses. The event was not taken seriously. Some guys would send their male friend roses as a gay joke. Girls would send each other flowers to appear popular.
I remember when ordering rose's was kind of a big deal, you would spend 5 or 10$ and the teacher would put you on the list. The rose would be sent to whoever you wanted with a personal note. I think we also did balloons with candy weight's one year.

I remember when ordering rose's was kind of a big deal, you would spend 5 or 10$ and the teacher would put you on the list. The rose would be sent to whoever you wanted with a personal note. I think we also did balloons with candy weight's one year.
It's a qt idea but just another fertile breeding ground for trolling and exclusion. I remember this one Chadlite. Some girl hated him, I don't know why, maybe he rejected her or cheated on her. She and her friend sent another Chadlite roses. In hopes of hurting the guy's feelings. He dgaf. Everyone else thought it was cheap and pathetic, too.

It's a qt idea but just another fertile breeding ground for trolling and exclusion. I remember this one Chadlite. Some girl hated him, I don't know why, maybe he rejected her or cheated on her. She and her friend sent another Chadlite roses. In hopes of hurting the guy's feelings. He dgaf. Everyone else thought it was cheap and pathetic, too.

Lol,watching girl's try to get back at Chad is so funny, he usually doesn't realise what's going on and it make's the girls feel even worse. The whole V-day stuff seemed overblown, even after school people seem to care more about V-Day than Christmas or any other holiday. Idk why people care so much.

Lol,watching girl's try to get back at Chad is so funny, he usually doesn't realise what's going on and it make's the girls feel even worse. The whole V-day stuff seemed overblown, even after school people seem to care more about V-Day than Christmas or any other holiday. Idk why people care so much.
Ikr. (((They))) can sell more chocolate and flowers this way. Best valentines day was this year when NC decided to have a bit of fun.

Ikr. (((They))) can sell more chocolate and flowers this way. Best valentines day was this year when NC decided to have a bit of fun.

My Valentine's day went from 1 to 100 after i saw the new's, maybe we should send NC some candy and flower's,kek.

I never got one

It's outrageous that they even organise such events. As if they didn't realise what's going on, year after year. Fuck teachers, I hate that caste of subhuman trash.

Oh my gosh I had completely blocked those out of my memory
Now I remember them
People would eat them next to me during class and you could even smell the cookie or whatever it was that year
So cruel.

Lmao almost literally every single event is a proxy to humiliate and troll low value people.
Dancing: to showcase who is shy and cannot get a partner
Sports: to see who will get picked last and be worst to make fun off
Celebrate events: to show who gets most gifts and who gets nothing

Jfl at being alive. Constant MOG.

Lmao almost literally every single event is a proxy to humiliate and troll low value people.
Dancing: to showcase who is shy and cannot get a partner
Sports: to see who will get picked last and be worst to make fun off
Celebrate events: to show who gets most gifts and who gets nothing

Jfl at being alive. Constant MOG.

Dancing was pretty bad during music class. I remember Trevor, he was an incel who had to dance with the teacher. I danced with a guy because neither of us found a foid who wanted to dance with us.