Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did your parents set an example?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
?

Mine didnt because she was a lazy bitch who didnt work and was on welfare since she had us.

?

Mine didnt because she was a lazy bitch who didnt work and was on welfare since she had us.
What kind of example?
Mine are the blue collar break your back, work your hand to the bone, don’t ask questions accept your wage slavery and be thankful for it type.

No, they never helped with jack shit then got mad when I can't do anything because of how I was born.

What kind of example?
Mine are the blue collar break your back, work your hand to the bone, don’t ask questions accept your wage slavery and be thankful for it type.
Damn i wish i had your parents.

What kind of example?
Setting an example to work hard and achieve.

Bad example, both worked for spare change, like dollar or two a day, they taught us to be cheap, poor, beaten down, to never want anything in life, to be happy when you have a piece of bread, to hide and wait for money to fall from the sky, they never taught us a single skill to survive in this world.

Bad example, both worked for spare change, like dollar or two a day, they taught us to be cheap, poor, beaten down, to never want anything in life, to be happy when you have a piece of bread, to hide and wait for money to fall from the sky, they never taught us a single skill to survive in this world.
Clap clap clap same

Damn i wish i had your parents.
My dads hard set in his ways.
He believes the only way to get rich is the lottery.
You can’t change the hand you were delt born a working slave die a working slave.
I never believed that and we butt heads over it.
Took years to convince him of the alternative.
I think the key is to take risks.
Paycheck is safe bet. You show up slave get paid.
Work for you self no guarantee. I went three months without being able to pay myself anything.