Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based low inhib creepshot technique for gymcucks

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
step 1. go and get on a machine/bench/rack/ whatever that is in close proximity to the foid your want to creepshot .
step 2. set up your phone to film with both yourself and the foid in frame . make no effort to conceal the fact that you are filming.
step 3. if you get """caught""" just say you were filming your set to check your form and didnt realize she was in the frame. apologize and continue your workout

step 3. if you get """caught""" just say you were filming your set to check your form and didnt realize she was in the frame. apologize and continue your workout
step 3 doesn't work cause ugly niggas b gettin the glowies called on them innyway
the jews tryna round us up for disposal

Im way too high inhib for that,

why cant you just hold phone at hip and walk by recording?

bro just lower ur brightness and straight up record her PUSSY

Fuck her right in the pussy

There's a chick that I used to see at my local gym that I've been itching to take a snapshot of. She's got a great ass, wears tight yoga pants, and a cute face. I wish she could give top so bad.

There's a chick that I used to see at my local gym that I've been itching to take a snapshot of. She's got a great ass, wears tight yoga pants, and a cute face. I wish she could give top so bad.
do it.