Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Didn’t see QT’s feet all summer

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I work with this young really cute slut around 20 years oldish. Was looking forward to seeing her feet but then realized summer is over and she wore sneakers all year. Never wore sandals or flip flops even once!

Thankfully she likes wearing tight pants so I can stare at her ass, but judging by her ankles she has some cute feet.

How the fuck you rate feet just from the ankles? what type of magic are you using?

How the fuck you rate feet just from the ankles? what type of magic are you using?
Ankles are thin and feminine so the foot is likely not wide. (Wide feet are a turnoff) but you have a point. I really need to see them to judge accurately.

Ankles are thin and feminine so the foot is likely not wide. (Wide feet are a turnoff) but you have a point. I really need to see them to judge accurately.
You're an incel plus she's your coworker so i don't suggest trying anything. But could be cool to do things with her feet :feelswhat:

You're an incel plus she's your coworker so i don't suggest trying anything. But could be cool to do things with her feet :feelswhat:
Oh no I have zero chance with her. She’s friendly with me though so I can get close enough to look at her ass, feet, tits etc.

Oh no I have zero chance with her. She’s friendly with me though so I can get close enough to look at her ass, feet, tits etc.
must be brutal for you. Like a starving man locked behind a door full of bacon