Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Didn't the kids who protested gun control after the Douglas High School shooting admit to bullying Nicholas Kruz?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
ah right, I remember this 56% cunt, she was like "yes we bullied him but he deserved it, you can see that he shot up the school:soy:"

Obviously he was bullied, no one will ever do it unless they want revenge, notice how every school shooter is an incel looking kid

ah right, I remember this 56% cunt, she was like "yes we bullied him but he deserved it, you can see that he shot up the school:soy:"
Yeah I remember her saying that too. What does 56 percent stand for?

she did say something in her dumb rant and there was also a screenshot of people laughing at him in some chat about a loser table or something

Yeah I remember her saying that too. What does 56 percent stand for?
f3b.jpg

Leave it to normalfuckers to mix up cause and effect and justify hating a person because of something they did as a result of being hated.
I wish I had a gun with silver bullets a la vampires whose shots didn't hurt people but just made them logical, I could change so much shit by making people actually use their brains for once instead of their hearts.

The 56% is probably a LGBT joke if I have to guess. She ain't ugly but she ain't hot either.

Goddamnit people. It's the amerimutt meme
58c.png
Nobody cares about that meme though. Race is a boring joke at this point, even POC make race jokes and it's inoffensive at most. It's more fresh to criticize non-cishet people because their path to acceptance has much more resistance from even some liberal people.

I know that, where does she fit on the chart. Is she El Goblina?
I'd say so
Nobody cares about that meme though. Race is a boring joke at this point, even POC make race jokes and it's inoffensive at most. It's more fresh to criticize non-cishet people because their path to acceptance has much more resistance from even some liberal people.
I find the 56% meme fucking hilarious tbh

this is a video by snopes, a website that is designed to "debunk" conspiracy theories.

I find the 56% meme fucking hilarious tbh
I guess it's fun to see people mad about race but for me it's just a tired joke. Race isn't a trigger point that much anymore. Nobody cares.
I even know people of various non-white races who are racist to any number of races and nobody gives a shit except people in authority positions who have to.

this is a video by snopes, a website that is designed to "debunk" conspiracy theories.

See, what they don't get is that they are feeding back into these peoples' cycles, they see someone acting like shit and criticize them harshly, which only makes them shittier in turn. And yeah, guns are more dangerous than knives of course. But without those guns you bet people are going to get their doors knocked down and dragged to corona camp, it's already happened. Truth is that it doesn't matter how many people these "monsters" kill, nobody learns anything from it and no lasting change has happened beyond bad reputations. To say "a mental person who kills is still responsible and choosing to do so" is the most normie thing I have ever heard. Normies, you don't know shit. You haven't lived through it, don't fucking talk. Your seasonal depression or the one kid you compete with for looks doesn't count as mental illness or as bullying. There's a scale to things and the violent extremists are the cause and result of the far side of that scale.

Those stupid kids got what they deserved

yeah, there was that video where the cunt said that bullying him was the correct thing to do since he was "weird" or something like that

These fucks don't realize bullying causes them to snap.

snopes is a joke tbh
of course it is. they tried to cover up the media saying christopher harper mercer was white and not mulatto

of course it is. they tried to cover up the media saying christopher harper mercer was white and not mulatto
Funniest imo was “Do blacks commit more crime: Mostly false. While they do on average commit more crime, it is entirely due to socio-economic conditions”

side buster

Funniest imo was “Do blacks commit more crime: Mostly false. While they do on average commit more crime, it is entirely due to socio-economic conditions”

side buster
they are just damage control

That is some fine fucking r/IncelTears logic right there. Analyzing cause and effect for these retards is the equivalent of an average IQ four year old trying to read an excerpt about quantum physics.

ive read that he has been bullied by some students

There was a kid from my high school that was "weird" and reviled by all. He'd do stuff like go up behind people in the boys bathroom and make noises and I think I was one of the only people that didn't instantly respond with aggression like the normalfags did. I heard he got expelled when the school found out he was carrying an axe in his backpack. If he'd gone ER I think he woulda spared me. Same if I went to school with Cruz

wokb7g7ccjo01.jpg

A site now run by hard core leftists who have no qualms about lying when it suites them. Disgraceful. It seems leftists have figured out that if you can just push a narrative "big lie" style they don't need to have arguments anymore.

Last edited:
cause and effect
they will only ever see effect but never understand that they are the cause

Obviously he was bullied, no one will ever do it unless they want revenge, notice how every school shooter is an incel looking kid
Every single time
But noticing patterns is sexist.
And almost all the time, the shooter is fatherless. Muh strong independent single mothers.

People who support gun control are pretty much saying
"I want to bully incels without getting shot"
A8c

Nigas name was really nicholas cruz

Damn everyone says she's ugly but I'm thinking I would pound for 10 hours straight, even more if she grew out her hair