Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dieting is so easy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
So I need to lose at least 7 pounds I gained slopmaxxing but all together I'll probably push this diet to two months so I lose at least 40 pounds.

Here's the diet I've been losing to only consume 500 calories a day.

I eat 100 calories worth of fish every morning. My only food of the day. I have a cup of coffee with sweetener alongside it.

Sweetener calories are 100 to 200. I'll have a little 100 calorie dessert as well. For the rest of the day I eat nothing and drink only unsweetened ground coffee which gives me energy and keeps me full.

just work out more

I am definitely in need to lose a few kilograms too. Not having bloated subhuman face probably feels great.

I am definitely in need to lose a few kilograms too. Not having bloated subhuman face probably feels great.
Focus on high protein foods and cofffeemaxxing

So I need to lose at least 7 pounds I gained slopmaxxing but all together I'll probably push this diet to two months so I lose at least 40 pounds.

Here's the diet I've been losing to only consume 500 calories a day.

I eat 100 calories worth of fish every morning. My only food of the day. I have a cup of coffee with sweetener alongside it.

Sweetener calories are 100 to 200. I'll have a little 100 calorie dessert as well. For the rest of the day I eat nothing and drink only unsweetened ground coffee which gives me energy and keeps me full.
you could use seplendia or whatever it’s called like those calorie free sweeteners too and you can eat other shit for the amount of calories ur using for sweetener

you could use seplendia or whatever it’s called like those calorie free sweeteners too and you can eat other shit for the amount of calories ur using for sweetener
honestly wouldn’t recommend this though, u will lose a lot of hair and it fucks up your metabolism like for a long long time. it’s a really easy way to lose weight but it’s too easy to just gain it all back

is 30 minute cardio enough per day ? And also drastically cutting my calories of course.
Calorie cutting is 90% of the job, walking 10k steps a day is good enough cardio

Calorie cutting is 90% of the job, walking 10k steps a day is good enough cardio
i do more than 10k steps per day. I am a walking machine and I enjoy walking more than rotting on here.

I need to reduce facial fat the most.

i do more than 10k steps per day. I am a walking machine and I enjoy walking more than rotting on here.

I need to reduce facial fat the most.
I have facial fat despite low BMI, I think it's another curse of genetic determinism.

I have a fat ass as well, it's wrong fat distribution due to poor genetic code

I have facial fat despite low BMI, I think it's another curse of genetic determinism.

I have a fat ass as well, it's wrong fat distribution due to poor genetic code
My honest and most genuine reaction to this information :
Unnamed

is 30 minute cardio enough per day ? And also drastically cutting my calories of course.
Exercise isn't important. You'll never burn even near 2k calories from an hour of exercise.

OOOH nice

I wish I could enact TND and TGD (Total Gypsy Death) as a commie dictator. It would bring my soul peace.
I mostly feel bad for the gypsy kids, I help them out when I can. They were born into a life much more brutal then ours.

I mostly feel bad for the gypsy kids, I help them out when I can. They were born into a life much more brutal then ours.
can't relate feeling bad for subhumans. They literally are a plague.

I genuinely feel superiority when I walk past one of these roaches and trust me my place is filled with them.

They are low IQ, violent, nasty and I wouldn't be surprised if at least 60% of them are inbred.

can't relate feeling bad for subhumans. They literally are a plague.

I genuinely feel superiority when I walk past one of these roaches and trust me my place is filled with them.

They are low IQ, violent, nasty and I wouldn't be surprised if at least 60% of them are inbred.
Of course we're superior, but then again it's the same genetic determinism that plagued us.

If a kid asks me for money I won't give it to him because his parents will steal it but I'll buy him something to eat when I can.

Of course we're superior, but then again it's the same genetic determinism that plagued us.

If a kid asks me for money I won't give it to him because his parents will steal it but I'll buy him something to eat when I can.
I've been asked multiple times by gypsy kids for money and I never gave them.

I'd honestly would much rather flushing my 10$ down the toilet over giving them to a starving gypsy.

Couldn't care less I am suffering just as much as them anyways and I don't believe in God nor karma.

I've done enough good deeds to deserve a good life but in exchange some entity decided to punish me even more.

What I've learned from this life is : do bad things and good things will happen to you , do good things and you're FUCKED.

I've been asked multiple times by gypsy kids for money and I never gave them.

I'd honestly would much rather flushing my 10$ down the toilet over giving them to a starving gypsy.

Couldn't care less I am suffering just as much as them anyways and I don't believe in God nor karma.

I've done enough good deeds to deserve a good life but in exchange some entity decided to punish me even more.

What I've learned from this life is : do bad things and good things will happen to you , do good things and you're FUCKED.
I'd say gypsy lives are more brutal than ours, they are subhuman beings with no agency in life. They are doomed to live in a disgusting slum shithole while surrounded by civilization from which they have to steal/beg. Then there's as you say inbreeding, but not only that there is a constant struggle for resources within the slums. It's turbo brutal.

Lives of those children are tragic, if I can at least help them to go to sleep without stomach cramps I'll do it.
I'm just not letting anyone go hungry to sleep when I can afford not to, if I see an anorexic dog on the street I'll buy him dog food.

Sweetener calories are 100 to 200. I'll have a little 100 calorie dessert as well.
Bro what...
So what you're telling me is that you're eating basically nothing but spiking your insulin with a 100-300 calories of sweet stuff...
You're gonna end up losing way more muscle than you think instead of the fat you want to lose, what would be way more effective would be doing a straight water fast for a few weeks consuming only black coffee or water. 100 calories of fish is not enough for any significant muscle maintenance and the sweetener is preventing you from getting into ketosis which will accelerate fat loss.

Bro what...
So what you're telling me is that you're eating basically nothing but spiking your insulin with a 100-300 calories of sweet stuff...
You're gonna end up losing way more muscle than you think instead of the fat you want to lose, what would be way more effective would be doing a straight water fast for a few weeks consuming only black coffee or water. 100 calories of fish is not enough for any significant muscle maintenance and the sweetener is preventing you from getting into ketosis which will accelerate fat loss.
I don't care about muscle and if I do a water fast I'll have trouble controlling my anger.

I'd say gypsy lives are more brutal than ours, they are subhuman beings with no agency in life. They are doomed to live in a disgusting slum shithole while surrounded by civilization from which they have to steal/beg. Then there's as you say inbreeding, but not only that there is a constant struggle for resources within the slums. It's turbo brutal.

Lives of those children are tragic, if I can at least help them to go to sleep without stomach cramps I'll do it.
I'm just not letting anyone go hungry to sleep when I can afford not to, if I see an anorexic dog on the street I'll buy him dog food.
Gypsies that live in such slums often murder each other with axes and shovels like its the fucking medieval age.

There are no laws there either since cops cannot even enter there due to obvious reasons so everyone can do anything they want.

The closest thing to battle royale in real life are those slums tbh. But their parents should've known better before breeding, too bad that the IQ of the average gypsy is below 60.

I know a lot of gypsies who can integrate and function like a normal citizen , gypsies who cause no trouble but 80% of them are leeching off the country, lazy as fuck never worked a single job in their life relying on the taxpayer to feed them.

What I hate the most about them is that they have shit ton of children and they've taken over most of the villages in my region.

They are slowly taking the cities as well by 2050 we are going to be fully replaced by them.

And also gypsies are much better than niggers do I'd rather have them over nigs.

It’s very hard for me I am hungry all the time with eating 1900-2000 calories clean food high protein ONLY.

i always lose weight way faster when i don't workout and just diet.
working out make me starved and i can't afford high proteins food

i always lose weight way faster when i don't workout and just diet.
working out make me starved and i can't afford high proteins food
Exactly. It's much easier to do and your body will look better.