Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the German ADF is so popular

B

bcroger

Major
USA will be 25% white in 100 years due to lots of non-European immigration. Its currently around 58% white, but that will likely go down to 25% within the next 100 years. Germany is still around 85% white, and that was before it took over 1 million refugees from Ukraine and Russia, so its not like the USA, but its becoming like the USA.

The ADF is the only hope that does not happen to Germany. Who in their right mind, would want ugly, shit skins to be 75% of German's population? Do you have any idea how ugly the country will look? Instead of trying to BAN the party, they should try to understand how they can counter their arguments.

America is fucked. Luckily we have guns for a deterrent at the moment but not for long. Eventually we'll be outnumbered and have another white genocide like the 1804 Haitian massacre. At this point I don't care. My own race of women removed me from the gene pool and forced me to be with a sex doll. I hope they all get their heads chopped off for betraying me.

Its AFD

I also had once hope in the AfD but as long as the Jews control everything, it doesnt matter what political party rules. If the Jews want something to happen, it WILL happen

Because Germans are getting fed up.

Its AFD

I also had once hope in the AfD but as long as the Jews control everything, it doesnt matter what political party rules. If the Jews want something to happen, it WILL happen
True. Good point.

women are kinda like jews...they'll objectify themselves and then cry out in pain when the wrong dude looks or says something. they'll also do it while crying that no good dudes exist...well no chit hunny bun you've decided to display yourself as a sex object because you crave attention.

USA will be 25% white in 100 years due to lots of non-European immigration. Its currently around 58% white, but that will likely go down to 25% within the next 100 years. Germany is still around 85% white, and that was before it took over 1 million refugees from Ukraine and Russia, so its not like the USA, but its becoming like the USA.

The ADF is the only hope that does not happen to Germany. Who in their right mind, would want ugly, shit skins to be 75% of German's population? Do you have any idea how ugly the country will look? Instead of trying to BAN the party, they should try to understand how they can counter their arguments.
19 years actually until the US is aleredy totally black or mixed, There is aleredy only 50% Whites in the country.