Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Disappointment and false hope are the worst feelings that exist. Do not have hope!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
If your life is shit now, it will be shit forever. some youngcels may think my life will improve with a mediocre trash job, I will be able to afford copes etc.

It will not fucking improve! Nothing ever gets better for those who are genetic cockroaches! Inflation will rape any salary that isn't exceptionally high.

Moving out will never help much in thend either. The years and decades of being trash can never be undone. Your youth will never return. hardwork will always fail you!

surgery, NT, Drugs all useless! the fact you even have to consider that shit is a sign you should give up

Hope is the only reason why I haven't roped.

you're a gigapessimist though
I am a realist. decades of failures, disappointment, and agony has lead me to my views. Same with @wereq . Nothing ever worked out in the long run. Everything has been disappointing, worthless and disgraceful...

This world is garbage and so is all life within it.

What are you frustrated over? Not having a wife and kids?
partially yes. And also failure at money Maxxing compared to other curries and to rice

Did you ever try arrangedmarriagemaxxing?

Eh.. is there anything you want to buy that you cant with your current income?
I can't retire . I did try arranged marriage but foids too ugly, good foids rare. all religious no good.

Hope is cope but its all there is. What else is there anyway? We are born in this world while our self is trapped and limited by the body and mind. Even chads and stacies can't escape this even though they have better experiences.

Without hope there's nothing

cope. even if I tried with those, it wouldn't go anywhere. they'd flake on me at the last moment leading to disgraceful humiliation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back