Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Discord Troon Gets Shot by Alcoholic Dad[NSFW]

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★

The same individual recording the video is the one in these SS:

1705439307469 1

1705439307469 2

1705439307469 3

As you can see by his discord handle, it actually is him: He was involved in not just Trooning out on Discord, but was part of a pedo ring of sorts & according to another source I saw, he would LARP as a foid online to get NSFW pics for men which he would sell for money.

But apparently it's "le smelly inkwells" who are a threat to society. :society:

Of course, the media that covered this story didn't report about this part of it:

Last edited:
reminds me of my father

Is he OK?
I mainly skimmed through the articles to see if they mentioned anything about the discord pedo Troon stuff, but I think they said he just got shot in the ear & is still alive.

only in retaliation
Good. He hit you first, so you should hit back twice as hard.

I know that sounds like something you would hear on some Chadlite or Tyrones redpill podcats/channel, but you can't let the person who is partially/mostly responsible for your suffering treat you like that.

Good. He hit you first, so you should hit back twice as hard.

I know that sounds like something you would hear on some Chadlite or Tyrones redpill podcats/channel, but you can't let the person who is partially/mostly responsible for your suffering treat you like that.
literally me:

8b5

1705439307469 1

1705439307469 2

1705439307469 3

As you can see by his discord handle, it actually is him: He was involved in not just Trooning out on Discord, but was part of a pedo ring of sorts & according to another source I saw, he would LARP as a foid online to get NSFW pics for men which he would sell for Monet.

Of course, the media that covered this story didn't report about this part of it:

Least unhinged and potentially dangerous tranny.

Smartest jewmerican family

Damn shame the father killed himself and let the freak live. Trannies and faggots in general are deeply repulsive, vile, profligate sybarites who must be purged by any means necessary.

Dumbass ruined his life shooting a tranny.

Especially when the troon will prob kill itself soon enough anyway

Trannies and faggots in general are deeply repulsive, vile, profligate sybarites who must be purged by any means necessary.
If you're wondering why I suddenly vomited out this sentence:

Just think, there's dozens upon dozens of millions of households filled with broken and crazy people like this around the world, but nobody seems to be acknowledging that:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

Just think, there's dozens upon dozens of millions of households filled with broken and crazy people like this around the world, but nobody seems to be acknowledging that:worryfeels::worryfeels:.
because (((they))) want more people to become dysgenic failures like us, to lower iq, and to maintain total (((control))) over the world population

jfl, this troon freak is exactly the 'groomer' that retarded young bpd foids deserve.

He should've done it to foids too
the son was probably screwed up because of dysfunctional family, and his mother having affairs with retards. so the mother deserved it more than him.

the son was probably screwed up because of dysfunctional family, and his mother having affairs with retards. so the mother deserved it more than him.
Indeed, he should've went on all foids in the nearby area too.

what a dumbass telling someone with a gun to shoot him
That's one of my favorite parts. :feelskek:

I also love how after there's the gun shot, everything goes silent, he looks around in shock, and you hear the mom saying "did he hit you?" :feelshaha:

But that just shows the actual intelligence of these creatures: Clearly, troons have malleable minds in the first place, which is how (((they))) manipulated them into thinking they are women.

Smartest jewmerican family
More like average: Only difference is that they are not 1/3 Nigger, 1/3 White, and 1/3 Native something.

Damn shame the father killed himself and let the freak live. Trannies and faggots in general are deeply repulsive, vile, profligate sybarites who must be purged by any means necessary.
Based post.

I'll crack open a cold one for the dad tonight. :smonk:

Clearly, troons have malleable minds in the first place, which is how (((they))) manipulated them into thinking they are women.
Not just malleable, I actually do believe now that there's something fundamentally wrong with the brains of trannies and similar sub-chimp freaks. In the past I believed it was completely a conditioned thing rather than any sort of biological expression, and while I don't doubt whatsoever that grooming plays a major role in creatures choosing to identify that way, there has to be a biological component as well. Hence the existence of ex-trannies.

Though I'm certainly in favor of stopping all tranny/faggot exposure on TV and in the education system, as well as completely preventing them from adopting kids, I don't think directly criminalizing the existence of trannies and faggots is a good idea. The reason for this is that they can hide their true nature, being LGBT isn't literally written on your exterior like being a shitskin is. I think they should be allowed to identify as they please with little fear, but there should be underground operations to sterilize them. That's the only way to get rid of the problem for good - better than creating a situation like the Catholic Church, where faggots chose to hide in plain sight by infiltrating an institution and child abuse scandals inevitably ensued.

Last edited:
Why are all fucking troons gigavoicemoggers?

more proof that becoming a troon and being raised by neglectful parents is positively correlated, therefore meaning that being a troon is not normal

Father so upset with how his son turned out he is willing to kill him

Naggy mother who is constantly screaming and antagonizing

Tranny (deranged, degenerate, freakish) son

Seems like a functional family.

father and mother seem like typical low IQ NPC's, but after he pulled the trigger he should have done it again. finish the job, clean up the mess, hide evidence, anyone asks about his son say he ran away.

only issue would be his naggy wife who im sure would cave immediately to any police questioning.

either way, arent NPCs just amazing to be around? NPC deranged tranny groomer, NPC braindead wife, NPC dad who cant get anything done. i dont blame the rich and powerful for being disgusted by the masses and distancing themselves as much as possible.

too many trannies, commies, and pedos on discord

fucking based
I hope he got shot even more
i should jerk off to him getting shot
KILL ALL TRANNIES!!!

fucking based
I hope he got shot even more
i should jerk off to him getting shot
KILL ALL TRANNIES!!!
dad was dissapointed at this shameless fag. and his wife was naked with the dog.

Shoot all trannycord users tbh, quitting that shit was the best online decision I've made.

more proof that becoming a troon and being raised by neglectful parents is positively correlated, therefore meaning that being a troon is not normal
:bigbrain:

That, combined with society basically promoting it & a possible genetic predisposition is a recipe for disaster.
Not just malleable, I actually do believe now that there's something fundamentally wrong with the brains of trannies and similar sub-chimp freaks. In the past I believed it was completely a conditioned thing rather than any sort of biological expression, and while I don't doubt whatsoever that grooming plays a major role in creatures choosing to identify that way, there has to be a biological component as well. Hence the existence of ex-trannies.
Valid point: It could not be more obvious that (((they))) want to push the Troon agenda, since it will create a populace of weak men & condition those who don't transition will become more subservient.

However, there has to be some possible genetic factor in this as well, I wonder what it is exactly?
Though I'm certainly in favor of stopping all tranny/faggot exposure on TV and in the education system, as well as completely preventing them from adopting kids, I don't think directly criminalizing the existence of trannies and faggots is a good idea. The reason for this is that they can hide their true nature, being LGBT isn't literally written on your exterior like being a shitskin is. I think they should be allowed to identify as they please with little fear, but there should be underground operations to sterilize them. That's the only way to get rid of the problem for good - better than creating a situation like the Catholic Church, where faggots chose to hide in plain sight by infiltrating an institution and child abuse scandals inevitably ensued.
You do have a vlid point here: Ideally, I would like to see homosexuality & transgenderism criminalized in some form, but that would create other issues which you stated here.

In the past, many gay guys would LARP as straight guys, have families, etc. So if we do believe the fact that homosexuality & transgenderism may be genetic, then it means these men passed it on to their kids. Thus, by following your ideal, it would allow gay men to not pollute the gene pool & eventually homosexuality could be erased.
Shoot all trannycord users tbh, quitting that shit was the best online decision I've made.
You had bad experiences with it also? Even before I became blackpilled & got involved in this community, I had many bad experiences there.

You had bad experiences with it also?
Yes, fags everywhere asking for dick pics, teens bragging about their egirls, troons being troons, but the most brutal one was getting blocked after face reveal.

Father so upset with how his son turned out he is willing to kill him

Naggy mother who is constantly screaming and antagonizing

Tranny (deranged, degenerate, freakish) son

Seems like a functional family.
To be fair, we don't know if the dad found out about the son being a Troon: I mean think about it, if that was the reason then why didnt the media report it?

Probably just a dispute over stupid shit: Also, the son sounded under the influence of Alcohol or Xanax(most likely Xanax though, I can tell).
father and mother seem like typical low IQ NPC's, but after he pulled the trigger he should have done it again. finish the job, clean up the mess, hide evidence, anyone asks about his son say he ran away.
The mothers reaction is fucking ridiculous also "did he hit you!" What kind of reaction is that to a gun-shot?

only issue would be his naggy wife who im sure would cave immediately to any police questioning.
Without a doubt. According to the article also, the dad is actually the kids step-dad meaning the mom is his biological mother so she would have a default preference of the son.
either way, arent NPCs just amazing to be around? NPC deranged tranny groomer, NPC braindead wife, NPC dad who cant get anything done. i dont blame the rich and powerful for being disgusted by the masses and distancing themselves as much as possible.
I find it hilarious how we are seen as "weird" or "freaks" when look at the people calling us this.

Also, the elites are to blame for the masses turning out this way.

Yes, fags everywhere asking for dick pics, teens bragging about their egirls, troons being troons, but the most brutal one was getting blocked after face reveal.
My condolences: Ofc I had to deal with the troons being troons & braggarts, but the most brutal part was losing internet "friends" I had made through discord(gaming & far-right/fascist/WN stuff) all because of petty online bullshit.

View attachment 1043873

View attachment 1043874

View attachment 1043875

View attachment 1043876

As you can see by his discord handle, it actually is him: He was involved in not just Trooning out on Discord, but was part of a pedo ring of sorts & according to another source I saw, he would LARP as a foid online to get NSFW pics for men which he would sell for money.

ah i remember 764, i recall an experience where my friend sent me an invite to their discord server (gets taken down a lot) i joined the vc and saw them trying to extort some nigger little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back