Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Discover a French incel saint with LeFrenchCel: case and analysis of Jérôme

it's over for this buddy boyo,
his account will be here shortly.

it nevER began for this dude unfortunately

JANNIES PIN THIS
Jaw

Bro has a jawline

Dude needs rhino, Hair transplant and blepheroplasty to ascend if this is him, Also height surgery!

He also aleredy ascended so no need NVM

mogs me coz not deformed.

Poor guy, those looks, completely over for him.

Also

“So a girl who meets an 18-year-old guy, if he’s bad at sex, frankly she’ll understand because he’s at the beginning of his sexuality. But a girl who meets a 27-year-old guy, she expects that the guy must be amazing in bed, and that me, at that age, I’m still a virgin”.

This is why Teen Love is important, teen relationships don't last but what you learn and should during this time lasts and it's important.

Imagine learning how to tie your shoe laces in your adult years, totally embarrassing...

Poor guy, those looks, completely over for him.

Also

This is why Teen Love is important, teen relationships don't last but what you learn and should during this time lasts and it's important.

Imagine learning how to tie your shoe laces in your adult years, totally embarrassing...
:feelsrope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK8xNZaCifg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPmJbMoKCLE

I recently re-discovered the existence of this dude.

View attachment 1025936

This guy Jérôme has become mainstream when the videos came out on TV and is somewhat of a meme here. Even though the videos are like 10 years old now, many French normies have heard of him and his story. The incel + low inhib + TV cameras combo made him legendary and some of the shots on these videos are absolutely glorious. :feelscomfy:

I looked to see if this guy was known on this forum and it appeared that he’s basically unknown here, just one of the two videos being mentioned on the Incel Wiki. I knew that the lack of subtitles on those videos didn’t help but still, I was quite surprised.
This oversight will be repaired.

I won’t subtitle the videos (maybe I should, given it’s literally my job) but even if you don’t understand French, you’ll see that there is no doubt that this guy is one of us:
- virgin
- 27-28 years old
- shortcel (first video says he’s 5’0)
- baldcel (dick-shaped norwooding)
- voicecel
- framecel
- eyecel
As well as other truecel traits such as the inability to cook or not knowing how to put a condom.

The first video seems quite legit and closer to what his life truly is.
Note that the dude with him in the beginning is truecel-tier too (so most likely to be an IRL friend of him).

But the TV show on the second video is notorious for being fake af. I’ve read a post about the second video a while ago, and apparently, yes, everything was fake.
His “friends” aren’t his friends but actors, and the woman who’s supposedly interested in him is an actress with a child who sued the production crew because she was pissed to see herself on TV kissing and cuddling an ugly dude. The only real thing here was poor Jérôme. :feelsbadman:
And about all the shots of him in his underwear, caressing his Britney Spears posters, he was told that they wouldn’t be on the final cut, poor dude truly got himself humiliated by the TV crew. :feelskek:

It’s clear that he was bluepilled, and this is what bluepill does to an incel.

Nevertheless, he had glimpses of blackpill in him.

He mentions he had a girlfriend in high school but that they never went further than kisses. You may argue that he has known teen love, that because of that he’s not an incel, but as it is shown in the videos, this guy has a tendency to lie all the time so… take the conclusions you want from this.

He’s also curry-level of low inhib. If “being confident alone doesn’t bring you girls” was a face, it would probably be his face.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he was a bit autistic too, like the way he says straight to a group of girls after 30 seconds of convo “I’m a virgin”. He tries to singermaxxing too but he’s an absolute voicecel, I’m not sure he realized it though. :incel:

The “stay in the middle of the street and let strangers judge your looks” part is very brutal. I know it’s commonplace in relooking TV shows but seeing such thing with him is something else, as well as people’s comments.

He’s also a clothescel.

The end of the first video is quite brutal too, you think that maybe he gets a chance to finally have sex with a woman, but:

Tbh I don’t know how you can be humiliated like this publicly and not wanting to kill yourself. The various shots with the PUA dudes and the mogging that came with it are very brutal too.

There are some vids of him that popped up years later, saying he finally had sex and that now he has a girlfriend, but it’s hard to really believe him ngl

PUA fucks are just normies in denial, hence why they can get girls so easily, I haven't seen a single PUA with the physique of a truecel, all of them are either tall/white and have good facial bone structure/good voice/good hair, and yet the best shit that they can do is getting a one night stand with a 5/10 Becky

PUA fucks are just normies in denial, hence why they can get girls so easily, I haven't seen a single PUA with the physique of a truecel, all of them are either tall/white and have good facial bone structure/good voice/good hair, and yet the best shit that they can do is getting a one night stand with a 5/10 Becky
PUA are just lookmoggers telling bluepilled betas that they must improve their game

What do u think of the French new Gay Prime Minister Gabriel Attal ?

What do u think of the French new Gay Prime Minister Gabriel Attal ?
He and Fagcron will have a wild party tonight

is “friends” aren’t his friends but actors, and the woman who’s supposedly interested in him is an actress with a child who sued the production crew because she was pissed to see herself on TV kissing and cuddling an ugly dude. The only real thing here was poor Jérôme.
brootal

Lui, il a des amis ? Il se fait accepter par les autres ou non ? La femme qui a (apparemment) tombé amoureuse de lui, elle l'aime vraiment ? C'est très difficile de comprendre ça parce qu'il aurait pu avancer avec elle, bien que ce ne soit pas un homme séduisant.

Last edited:
Lui, il a des amis ?
Je pense pas, ou alors d'autres types comme lui (et comme nous)

Il se fait accepter par les autres ou non ?
Pas vraiment

La femme qui a (apparemment) tombé amoureuse de lui, elle l'aime vraiment ? C'est très difficile de comprendre ça parce qu'il aurait pu avancer avec elle, bien que ce ne soit pas un homme séduisant.
C'est une actrice payée par la prod

Je pense pas, ou alors d'autres types comme lui (et comme nous)

Pas vraiment

C'est une actrice payée par la prod
ça craint beaucoup, je m'en veux pour lui. Il est similaire à nous.

Le gros problème c'est qu'il semble très naïf
Tout-à-fait. Lui, il agit comme un enfant qui est pas au courant de la réalité du monde. S'il connaissait la vérité (c'est-à-dire la pillule noire), il s'en prendrait à tout le monde là et il aurait crée un compte pour ce site-ci.

Tout-à-fait. Lui, il agit comme un enfant qui est pas au courant de la réalité du monde. S'il connaissait la vérité (c'est-à-dire la pillule noire), il s'en prendrait à tout le monde là et il aurait crée un compte pour ce site-ci.
Exactement
Le fait de s'afficher en spectacle comme ça, grosse erreur :bluepill:

Exactement
Le fait de s'afficher en spectacle comme ça, grosse erreur :bluepill:
Absolument, il s'est montré au monde entier, et tant de gens se sont probablement moqués de lui, et de son apparence. S'il avait déjà des amis (avant de participer à l'émission), ils le quitteraient dû au fait qu'il gênerait leur réussite sociale en étant quelqu'un de peu attirant.

Absolument, il s'est montré au monde entier, et tant de gens se sont probablement moqués de lui, et de son apparence. S'il avait déjà des amis (avant de participer à l'émission), ils le quitteraient dû au fait qu'il gênerait leur réussite sociale en étant quelqu'un de peu attirant.
:yes:

View attachment 1025936

This guy Jérôme has become mainstream when the videos came out on TV and is somewhat of a meme here. Even though the videos are like 10 years old now, many French normies have heard of him and his story. The incel + low inhib + TV cameras combo made him legendary and some of the shots on these videos are absolutely glorious. :feelscomfy:

I looked to see if this guy was known on this forum and it appeared that he’s basically unknown here, just one of the two videos being mentioned on the Incel Wiki. I knew that the lack of subtitles on those videos didn’t help but still, I was quite surprised.

I won’t subtitle the videos (maybe I should, given it’s literally my job) but even if you don’t understand French, you’ll see that there is no doubt that this guy is one of us:
- virgin
- 27-28 years old
- voicecel
- framecel
- eyecel
As well as other truecel traits such as the inability to cook or not knowing how to put a condom.

Note that the dude with him in the beginning is truecel-tier too (so most likely to be an IRL friend of him).

But the TV show on the second video is notorious for being fake af. I’ve read a post about the second video a while ago, and apparently, yes, everything was fake.
His “friends” aren’t his friends but actors, and the woman who’s supposedly interested in him is an actress with a child who sued the production crew because she was pissed to see herself on TV kissing and cuddling an ugly dude. The only real thing here was poor Jérôme. :feelsbadman:
And about all the shots of him in his underwear, caressing his Britney Spears posters, he was told that they wouldn’t be on the final cut, poor dude truly got himself humiliated by the TV crew. :feelskek:

He mentions he had a girlfriend in high school but that they never went further than kisses. You may argue that he has known teen love, that because of that he’s not an incel, but as it is shown in the videos, this guy has a tendency to lie all the time so… take the conclusions you want from this.

He’s also curry-level of low inhib. If “being confident alone doesn’t bring you girls” was a face, it would probably be his face.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he was a bit autistic too, like the way he says straight to a group of girls after 30 seconds of convo “I’m a virgin”. He tries to singermaxxing too but he’s an absolute voicecel, I’m not sure he realized it though. :incel:

The “stay in the middle of the street and let strangers judge your looks” part is very brutal. I know it’s commonplace in relooking TV shows but seeing such thing with him is something else, as well as people’s comments.

He’s also a clothescel.

The end of the first video is quite brutal too, you think that maybe he gets a chance to finally have sex with a woman, but:

Tbh I don’t know how you can be humiliated like this publicly and not wanting to kill yourself. The various shots with the PUA dudes and the mogging that came with it are very brutal too.

There are some vids of him that popped up years later, saying he finally had sex and that now he has a girlfriend, but it’s hard to really believe him ngl

Easily one of the funniest images known to man
this shows without a shadow of a doubt FASHION MAXXXING MAKES THINGS WORSE IF YOUR AN INCEL YOU STICK OUT EVEN MORE THE HARDER YOU TRY THE MORE PEOPLE WILL PUNCH DOWN.

View attachment 1039082

this shows without a shadow of a doubt FASHION MAXXXING MAKES THINGS WORSE IF YOUR AN INCEL YOU STICK OUT EVEN MORE THE HARDER YOU TRY THE MORE PEOPLE WILL PUNCH DOWN.
The heightmogs are really brutal, this is what :bluepill: does to a truecel

BROOTAL it's not ovER because it nevER even began

BROOTAL it's not ovER because it nevER even began
View attachment 1039082

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsPop:

View attachment 1025936

- virgin
- 27-28 years old
- voicecel
- framecel
- eyecel

He’s also a clothescel.

Slav

Me no speak croissant-cel

Omg I mog him facially and height, create him an account here.

He is average for a slav though

No such thing as bad fame

Macron and his Jew cronies must go .
Macron is a liberal terrorist destroying our contry from the inside. He's currently trying to rewrite the constitution to allow himself a third mandate.
Jérôme c'est typiquement le nain de service qu'on garde dans les cercles sociaux pour avoir une référence en médiocrité qui permet à tout le monde de se rassurer ; "au moins je ne suis pas Jérôme" pense le péquin, même s'il reste un normie oubliable au mieux.

On sait que les filles font pareil avec leur "copine moche", qui sert de repoussoir au regard masculin, et le conduit mécaniquement à regarder les autres filles. Mais tandis que les filles ne vivent que dans le regard d'autrui, les mecs cherchent à se rassurer pour eux-mêmes. Quoi qu'il en soit ces deux démarches demeurent vaines et illusoires.

Ceci dit ce serait intéressant de savoir ce que Jérôme est devenu depuis le temps ... Qu'on sache si l'espoir est permis ou si la vantablackpill est notre destinée de mages noirs.

Macron is a liberal terrorist destroying our contry from the inside. He's currently trying to rewrite the constitution to allow himself a third mandate.

Jérôme c'est typiquement le nain de service qu'on garde dans les cercles sociaux pour avoir une référence en médiocrité qui permet à tout le monde de se rassurer ; "au moins je ne suis pas Jérôme" pense le péquin, même s'il reste un normie oubliable au mieux.

On sait que les filles font pareil avec leur "copine moche", qui sert de repoussoir au regard masculin, et le conduit mécaniquement à regarder les autres filles. Mais tandis que les filles ne vivent que dans le regard d'autrui, les mecs cherchent à se rassurer pour eux-mêmes. Quoi qu'il en soit ces deux démarches demeurent vaines et illusoires.

Ceci dit ce serait intéressant de savoir ce que Jérôme est devenu depuis le temps ... Qu'on sache si l'espoir est permis ou si la vantablackpill est notre destinée de mages noirs.
Il doit y avoir qqun de moche pour que les beaux gens puissent continuer d'être beaux. Concernant la situation de Jérôme, il est probablement (et tristement) peu attirant. Rien n'a changé pour lui et pour sa vie. Moi, j'savais jamais que tu parles français, toi, t'es d'où ?

Il doit y avoir qqun de moche pour que les beaux gens puissent continuer d'être beaux. Concernant la situation de Jérôme, il est probablement (et tristement) peu attirant. Rien n'a changé pour lui et pour sa vie. Moi, j'savais jamais que tu parles français, toi, t'es d'où ?
Je travaille pour la DGSI tkt

L'une de ses vidéos était passée dans un what the cut mais je savais pas du tout qu'il était aussi connu sur jvc :feelshaha:
Il fait encore des vidéos, il a toujours la même tête :feelskek: